Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BJX

Discussion on BJX within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/12/2005, 14:59   #31

elite*gold: 0
hhmm u think this is TQ doing the work? TQ staff? becuz those acc should of been banned from GM's like that...

*edit*
wow ppl ARE abusing it...just alone while my archer was mining i saw like 5 noobs came in one after another jumping EXACTLY in the same spots and landing and mining in the same FREAKIN SPOTS!! now i haf BJX bot and i looked at Plain Mining script and the coordinates were identical...ppl are using it way too much...conquer is gonna get destroyed and the economies gonna go haywire with gems
Old 08/12/2005, 15:16   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by ededdyedwardo@Aug 12 2005, 14:59
wow ppl ARE abusing it...just alone while my archer was mining i saw like 5 noobs came in one after another jumping EXACTLY in the same spots and landing and mining in the same FREAKIN SPOTS!! now i haf BJX bot and i looked at Plain Mining script and the coordinates were identical...ppl are using it way too much...conquer is gonna get destroyed and the economies gonna go haywire with gems
not wrong..ther r more miners in tc mine on crystal server..then i hav seen in my life 0.0...most main chars tho...wat idiots
Old 08/15/2005, 11:44   #33

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatehaker@Aug 11 2005, 17:03
hey guys im on ruby and some ***, is telling all about this bot here is ascreenie
same guy on Tiger to :\ iv killed hem but he dc and cammed back