Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

Discussion on Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One] within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/09/2005, 07:32   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk+Aug 9 2005, 07:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Matt.dk @ Aug 9 2005, 07:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--colgor@Aug 9 2005, 04:46
I dont care if someday he proves it and everyone is all shocked but i just think that matt is a lil weird idiot who gets off on the attention everyone giving him..........sry for the semi-flame
Thats defined as a forum troll, and I assure you I am not one. I run my own successfull forum community, the last thing I would be is a forum troll at another community. Look at the FACTS before you try to make a valid judgement. [/b][/quote]
I bet colgor will be the 1st who abuse your item duping when its out lol
Old 08/09/2005, 08:55   #152

i'll talk to you in-game about this ^^ i know who you are =) starts with an R :P
Old 08/09/2005, 09:51   #153

Received Thanks: 1,565
i think i should close this thread untill i get a pm with real evidence, and then i re.open, otherwise it will turn into a flame war

#Closed
Old 08/09/2005, 11:04   #154

So, I come on epvp this evening to post additional evidence of my item duping techniques, only to find the initial thread to be closed by a forum mod, in concren of flaming. I don't blame him, that topic was turning into a flame war, lets not let THIS topic do the same thing, ok guys?

Anyway, about the evidence. I was having problems duping, which involved items which have a "confirm to drop" dialogue that pops up when you try to drop the item. The problem was timing, and it often made the process take too long, and I actually lost an elite no soc club while attempting to dupe. So, I decided to practice with some less costly items. The following will show you duping a single unique hammer, into 3 unique hammers, and a single meteor, into four meteors. Note about the meteors, by then I was working quite fast, and I neglected to take the initial screenshot of just a single met in the inventory, the first met duping screenshot is already partway through the process, as you will see. Anyway, onto the screenshots.

First, the Hammer. (Single unique hammer duped twice)

And now, for the Mets. (Single met duped three times)

Need some more? Here is a crappy refined coronet I was playing around with.

I'm getting tired of being asked over and over for more evidence, hopefully THIS is enough. And by the way, I have decided that I will soon report the bug to TQ, well, either that or throw it at them as a threat and demand they start putting updates into co2. I haven't been greedy with this bug, and I chose not to get rich off of it. I decided to stick to my roots as a whitehat.

Oh, I nearly forgot, this goes out to the user here with the registered account name Pindle; my name dosen't start with an R. In fact, my name dosen't even have an R in it. I really don't think you can be more wrong then you are. If you still think your right, post your proof in this topic.
Old 08/09/2005, 11:22   #155

hmmz, now I dont know it...the reason while I still doubt is this one:

Quote:
I have tried duping an item two times instead of once yes, but what happens is you can only make one item duped because of the server check time, which is about 15 seconds. Its not lag, its a 15 second security check.
You posted that yourself, in the first thread about this..

It is a pity you are planning to report it, its completely your choice though

you know what? if your completely sure about reporting it, demand a good update on co1 and 2, else you post/pm it to ppl here:P

still, if its patched, would you like to post it here, so we can look at how you have done it, and you will directly proof you was able to clone items?
Old 08/09/2005, 11:46   #156

Didnt he already say it cant really be patched?
Old 08/09/2005, 11:48   #157

From what you did, i can assure, this will dumbfound them. Glad that i didnt doubt you. Oh, if they want more evidence, edit the item.ini file, to make it show the quality of the item.So they will believe.Well, its not photoshopped. And mind if i talk to you ingame dkall?Perhaps take a video to leave them breathless.
Old 08/09/2005, 13:45   #158

Quote:
Originally posted by mind...@Aug 9 2005, 11:22
hmmz, now I dont know it...the reason while I still doubt is this one:

Quote:
I have tried duping an item two times instead of once yes, but what happens is you can only make one item duped because of the server check time, which is about 15 seconds. Its not lag, its a 15 second security check.
You posted that yourself, in the first thread about this..

It is a pity you are planning to report it, its completely your choice though

you know what? if your completely sure about reporting it, demand a good update on co1 and 2, else you post/pm it to ppl here:P

still, if its patched, would you like to post it here, so we can look at how you have done it, and you will directly proof you was able to clone items?
Yes, that is completely correct. If you'll notice, I didn't dupe 2 items at once. I can do multiple dupes as I have done, and as it is shown in the screenshot, but I can't do them all at the same time, as I said in that post you quoted me from. =)

Brak, yeah I said it couldn't be patched. I am not completely sure though, it could be a simple fix on the server, I would need the servers in front of my own eyes to confirm that. I can talk to their "PMs" as they like to call them, and suggest ways to fix it.. And actually come to think of it, it shouldn't be hard to fix it, if its fixed purely server sided. I don't think there would be a patch. If they tried to patch the client to fix it, it would definately involve massive recoding then - hence why I said it probobly could not be patched.
Old 08/09/2005, 14:06   #159

well, I didnt read that in your post, but I guess your right..

I give you the advantage of the doubt (lol, fear my english)

so...will there be a chance that we(/I :P) get to see what you have done?

May I ask where you learnt about this packet editing, I am trying to learn myself, and I am more currious about the technique than about the hacking/botting itsself

I could beg for the technique, but I know it has no use=(

The following text is copied (so not mine), from a hacking tool which once worked (atleast they say):
all the credits go to the ogc team, I dont know if the information is true;

Quote:

Hello, and thanks for downloading this hack/cheat.
Most people don't trust MMORPG hacks that are being distribute freely over the net.
I would like to tell those people you can really trust us (The OGC Company) but it's up to your self wither you trust us or not.

All right now that's out I would like to tell you some technical stuff about this tool.
(I suggest skipping it if you're not interested, or don't know and don't want to know anything about coding and such.)

For a long time we thought that we couldn't crack Conquer Online © but now we finally managed to do so, and it isn't even that hard.
The Conquer Online © account system works very much the same as any other MMORPG, every single player has his own account.ini in which all his information is stored, including his Items.
Now, every item is represented by a number, for example a Dragonball has
item number 321, and a refined Sparrowblade has item number 547.

So lets say your account name is OGC, your password is 123456, your character name is Killer, you are a level 50 Trojan with a Dragonball and a Refined Sparrowblade in your inventory, and you are playing on the Dragon server.
Then your account will look a little like this:
Account file name: OGC.ini
Inside the File:

[PASSWORD]
[SERVER]
Dragon
[CHARNAME]
Killer
[CLASS]
Trojan
[LEVEL]
[INVENTORY]
InvSlot1 = 321
InvSlot2 = 547

(Notice: I left all the blank stuff out, because literally everything is stored in your account.ini file, sex, spells, location, exp etc.)

Now, every time you pick up an item or level up or what ever, the game will send a packet (some kind encrypted information) to the server, the server will extract this packet and write it directly into your account.ini file.
Then read the account.ini file again, and execute the commands.
Another example, lets say your current location is Map 87, X: 14, Y: 43 (which should be somewhere in the meteor zone if I am not mistaking) then somewhere in your
Account.ini this information will be displayed:

[LOCATION]
Map = 87
X = 14
Y = 43

Now lets say you jump two tiles up (up = Y) then the client (your game) will prepare a packet, for example "SetPlayerLocation (PlayerY + 2)" then send that command line to the server, which will store it into your account.ini so that it will look like this:

[LOCATION]
Map = 87
X = 14
Y = 45

Once that is done, the server will read the account.ini file, then send a packet back to the client, for example "Confirm SetPlayerLocation (PlayerY + 2)" once the client receives that packet, it will allow your character to move, and display your jump.
*Phew*, I bet you never thought that making a multiplayer game would be that hard.
How ever all of these actions happen with in milliseconds.

But this is exactly where Conquer Online © falls behind compared to other MMORPG's.
As you could read a little bit up, it first stores your action in your account.ini and AFTER that it will read the account file and confirm the data.
Now-a-days every MMORPG system directly writes, reads and confirms the data, but Conquer Online © doesn't, and that is the perfect moment to manipulate the data,
Because the server won't notice if the data is being changed by your official client, or by third party software such as this tool.

And that is exactly what this tool does, it connects to the account server located in China, then opens your account.ini file for input and stores the data you enter!

In other words, you are able to HACK into your own account file but only at the right time, and you have to do it at exactly 10 milliseconds after the server writes the data, and that's erh.. kind of tricky.
How ever, by entering your password the server will have to read the incoming data, and that will buy you some more time, about 1 whole second. *clap* *clap*
So you might have to try hacking a few times before it will work out?.

*Phew* thanks for reading again, I hope you know have some basic knowledge on how a MMORPG account system.
And I know it because I worked on several MMORPG's my self.
I also wrote these 2 pages in word (w00t) so you know how hacking a MMORPG really works, and you are able to detect what hack is fake, and what hack is real.
Just keep in mind, when you want to hack your password is absolutely not necessary, so when ever some website, or person, or program says you he/it is able to cheat, but he/it will need your password, its mostly fake ( How ever I could make the process a little more easy)

Kind Regards, Forcystus from the OGC Team
hope you can do something with that..

P.S if the author of this program doesnt want me to put it on this site, msg me...
Old 08/09/2005, 14:17   #160

Quote:
Originally posted by mind...@Aug 9 2005, 14:06
well, I didnt read that in your post, but I guess your right..

I give you the advantage of the doubt (lol, fear my english)

so...will there be a chance that we(/I :P) get to see what you have done?

May I ask where you learnt about this packet editing, I am trying to learn myself, and I am more currious about the technique than about the hacking/botting itsself

I could beg for the technique, but I know it has no use=(

The following text is copied (so not mine), from a hacking tool which once worked (atleast they say):
all the credits go to the ogc team, I dont know if the information is true;

Quote:

Hello, and thanks for downloading this hack/cheat.
Most people don't trust MMORPG hacks that are being distribute freely over the net.
I would like to tell those people you can really trust us (The OGC Company) but it's up to your self wither you trust us or not.

All right now that's out I would like to tell you some technical stuff about this tool.
(I suggest skipping it if you're not interested, or don't know and don't want to know anything about coding and such.)

For a long time we thought that we couldn't crack Conquer Online © but now we finally managed to do so, and it isn't even that hard.
The Conquer Online © account system works very much the same as any other MMORPG, every single player has his own account.ini in which all his information is stored, including his Items.
Now, every item is represented by a number, for example a Dragonball has
item number 321, and a refined Sparrowblade has item number 547.

So lets say your account name is OGC, your password is 123456, your character name is Killer, you are a level 50 Trojan with a Dragonball and a Refined Sparrowblade in your inventory, and you are playing on the Dragon server.
Then your account will look a little like this:
Account file name: OGC.ini
Inside the File:

[PASSWORD]
[SERVER]
Dragon
[CHARNAME]
Killer
[CLASS]
Trojan
[LEVEL]
[INVENTORY]
InvSlot1 = 321
InvSlot2 = 547

(Notice: I left all the blank stuff out, because literally everything is stored in your account.ini file, sex, spells, location, exp etc.)

Now, every time you pick up an item or level up or what ever, the game will send a packet (some kind encrypted information) to the server, the server will extract this packet and write it directly into your account.ini file.
Then read the account.ini file again, and execute the commands.
Another example, lets say your current location is Map 87, X: 14, Y: 43 (which should be somewhere in the meteor zone if I am not mistaking) then somewhere in your
Account.ini this information will be displayed:

[LOCATION]
Map = 87
X = 14
Y = 43

Now lets say you jump two tiles up (up = Y) then the client (your game) will prepare a packet, for example "SetPlayerLocation (PlayerY + 2)" then send that command line to the server, which will store it into your account.ini so that it will look like this:

[LOCATION]
Map = 87
X = 14
Y = 45

Once that is done, the server will read the account.ini file, then send a packet back to the client, for example "Confirm SetPlayerLocation (PlayerY + 2)" once the client receives that packet, it will allow your character to move, and display your jump.
*Phew*, I bet you never thought that making a multiplayer game would be that hard.
How ever all of these actions happen with in milliseconds.

But this is exactly where Conquer Online © falls behind compared to other MMORPG's.
As you could read a little bit up, it first stores your action in your account.ini and AFTER that it will read the account file and confirm the data.
Now-a-days every MMORPG system directly writes, reads and confirms the data, but Conquer Online © doesn't, and that is the perfect moment to manipulate the data,
Because the server won't notice if the data is being changed by your official client, or by third party software such as this tool.

And that is exactly what this tool does, it connects to the account server located in China, then opens your account.ini file for input and stores the data you enter!

In other words, you are able to HACK into your own account file but only at the right time, and you have to do it at exactly 10 milliseconds after the server writes the data, and that's erh.. kind of tricky.
How ever, by entering your password the server will have to read the incoming data, and that will buy you some more time, about 1 whole second. *clap* *clap*
So you might have to try hacking a few times before it will work out?.

*Phew* thanks for reading again, I hope you know have some basic knowledge on how a MMORPG account system.
And I know it because I worked on several MMORPG's my self.
I also wrote these 2 pages in word (w00t) so you know how hacking a MMORPG really works, and you are able to detect what hack is fake, and what hack is real.
Just keep in mind, when you want to hack your password is absolutely not necessary, so when ever some website, or person, or program says you he/it is able to cheat, but he/it will need your password, its mostly fake ( How ever I could make the process a little more easy)

Kind Regards, Forcystus from the OGC Team
hope you can do something with that..

P.S if the author of this program doesnt want me to put it on this site, msg me...
thats prolly trying to get hold of ur acc.

Forcystus hacks already had keylogger in it beware!!
Old 08/09/2005, 14:22   #161

Ok so you have more proof, what are you going to do now, realease it?
Old 08/09/2005, 14:29   #162

Quote:
Originally posted by DevilSword+Aug 9 2005, 14:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DevilSword @ Aug 9 2005, 14:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin--devilsword...
@Aug 9 2005, 14:06

Forcystus hacks already had keylogger in it beware!!
[/quote]

****...do you know what kind of keylogger, I scanned it with a virusscanner but didnt found anything, can you post/pm more info, how to get rid of it, when it is active etc etc
Old 08/09/2005, 14:30   #163

something a little fishy with the ginseng pots, not the 1 and yet in his inventory it shows 9....

I smell bullshit
Old 08/09/2005, 14:37   #164

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk@Aug 9 2005, 11:04
So, I come on epvp this evening to post additional evidence of my item duping techniques, only to find the initial thread to be closed by a forum mod, in concren of flaming. I don't blame him, that topic was turning into a flame war, lets not let THIS topic do the same thing, ok guys?

Anyway, about the evidence. I was having problems duping, which involved items which have a "confirm to drop" dialogue that pops up when you try to drop the item. The problem was timing, and it often made the process take too long, and I actually lost an elite no soc club while attempting to dupe. So, I decided to practice with some less costly items. The following will show you duping a single unique hammer, into 3 unique hammers, and a single meteor, into four meteors. Note about the meteors, by then I was working quite fast, and I neglected to take the initial screenshot of just a single met in the inventory, the first met duping screenshot is already partway through the process, as you will see. Anyway, onto the screenshots.

First, the Hammer. (Single unique hammer duped twice)

And now, for the Mets. (Single met duped three times)

Need some more? Here is a crappy refined coronet I was playing around with.

I'm getting tired of being asked over and over for more evidence, hopefully THIS is enough. And by the way, I have decided that I will soon report the bug to TQ, well, either that or throw it at them as a threat and demand they start putting updates into co2. I haven't been greedy with this bug, and I chose not to get rich off of it. I decided to stick to my roots as a whitehat.

Oh, I nearly forgot, this goes out to the user here with the registered account name Pindle; my name dosen't start with an R. In fact, my name dosen't even have an R in it. I really don't think you can be more wrong then you are. If you still think your right, post your proof in this topic.
Matt: i understand why u dun want to release this hack in public,
but pls dun report it to TQ, i just dont wanna see another HaiZ2Get. Hes an reall ass, trying to report this site and dragged everyone with him to get banned. Thanks to him the most of hacks already patched like Tele to TC hack which i love pretty much >.<.

Besides, by doing so u wont get your demands fulfilled (yeah im pretty sure of that), infact
ppl in co forum will flame you like that ass Haiz2Get and accusing you as hacker.

Remember this is US server (free to play) NOT chinese server(pay to play) and they treat chinese server's players better than US. Why? Its because they paid?
Proof? Just play in chinese server, u can see the notice the rate of good item drops (+1s,db,mets).
Furthermore, +1 bow in chinese server give 2X dmg of US server's (yes 2X)

TQ wouldnt care that much though cos i have seen enough demand(requests) but frankly speaking how many have been fulfilled?

My suggestion is just keep it to yourself and never release it.
Old 08/09/2005, 14:37   #165

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I don't think TQ fixes that exploit until you release it (as usual)
Closed Thread