Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AUto revive

Discussion on AUto revive within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I thought i saw a auto revive program in here i cant find it if i can find it i will of found the *** bases to a good auto miner 4 jail like rev and repeat mining
Old 07/05/2005, 14:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
i dont get the last part but...there is a auto revive program, but it just clicks on revive for you if your too lazy too. -__-. Could you please rephrase the last part?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
auto revive?
03/25/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
hey guys was just wondering, since im not crash hot on programing myself, weather there was an auto revive((here) preferably) for botting ect. if there is a link would be appreciated cheers
(Simple Auto PvP Revive)
11/21/2009 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Simply have someone kill you once then when res menu comes up, Start searching for packets press res and ok, and then stop capturing packets.. Now look there will be a packet, just open it and where it asks how many times to send it, click on continuesly. Then hit Send, now everytime you die it will auto revive you. Works well with auto attack also makes it almost immpossable for you to be camped. Credits: Lostmage and His friend <3
make it where we can auto revive in spot
11/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
I was wondering if anybody can make a program like if you die somewhere you can revive in that exact spot.... for an example if a tao can revive a person in the spot of where you died and not go back to a city, like make a program that uses that skill on any char that way you dont have to hop all the way back from the city and the person gows afk that plvls or some1 likes to do a little hunting once in a while.
Auto Revive 1.0
06/25/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Just a simple program that clicks on revive until you respawn. Doesn't cause lag on my system, and my system isn't a super computer. Follow the readme.txt and you will be fine.