Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ninja Farming Vs. Warrior Farming!

Discussion on Ninja Farming Vs. Warrior Farming! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Ninja Farming Vs. Warrior Farming!

(Ok before you say anything im sure theres already been a post or thread on this but i couldnt find it.)

So i decided im going to start farming a melee class what would you guys say the best class to do this with is ninja or warrior. I need to get to 120 on each character as fast as possible and i plan on buying some elite + gear so they can take hit where there leveling. I know the tower/fan quest is fairly easy with a ninja cause of toxic fog so im not sure if id be able to pull through and do it on a warrior.

Please just leave a reply with any info from your past experience and anything else that would further help me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2009, 21:18   #2

Warrior.

1) Buy a uni/elite fan and tower, so you don't have the do the quest every time.
2) Has SM. You'll level easily and faster.
Old 11/26/2009, 15:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by psych0zius View Post
Warrior.

1) Buy a uni/elite fan and tower, so you don't have the do the quest every time.
2) Has SM. You'll level easily and faster.
yeah warior .

i make a 110 war in 2 days

gears :

+5[E]headband
+3[E]Neck
+4[E]Ring
+3[E]halbert(bound)
+5[E]1xSDG armor[black]
+4[E]bots
(after 100 i use : +4[s]1sok normal gem fan/ and +2[unic] tower)
Old 11/26/2009, 19:13   #4

warrior is knows as the fastest lvling class because of superman. just get him a halbert and u will lvl crazy if your a good smer. and yes buy ref/uniquer fan tower
Old 11/26/2009, 19:16   #5

elite*gold: 20
I'd have to say warriors and the only reason being super man it doesn't take much knowledge to figure out the way experience is calculated in conquer. More atk -> greater exp.
Old 11/27/2009, 05:50   #6

you guys are not doing it right.

id like to see a level 35 warrior with normal equips, chain their exp skills at birdman like a ninja can.

ninja is a fuckload faster than warrior if you know what your doing.
Old 11/27/2009, 15:40   #7

Plain and simple, Warrior.

Superman is vastly superior to Fatal Strike for one simple reason, Superman's duration is dextended when you kill a target, Fatal Strike's is not. Superman allows for "endless" killing chains, where as Fatal Strike will always end... Unless you get lucky with Rage procs.

Ninjas are a very strong class, though for farming purposes I would suggest, and I would naturally assume that everyone would agree that a Warrior is vastly superior.

TLDR Version: Warrior > Ninja
Old 11/28/2009, 11:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by albanoid View Post
warrior is knows as the fastest lvling class because of superman. just get him a halbert and u will lvl crazy if your a good smer. and yes buy ref/uniquer fan tower
i chose the halbert becous i buyed a +8[S] halber 2 soked SDG SDG Lvl 120
Old 11/28/2009, 12:25   #9

ninja, get hold of jproxy and you can set 1hit xp and super xp, you move like a ***** and you can get chain fatalstrikes with ease
Old 11/28/2009, 22:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by _StarScream_ View Post
ninja, get hold of jproxy and you can set 1hit xp and super xp, you move like a ***** and you can get chain fatalstrikes with ease
Yes that's true if your boting with Jproxy Ninjas > Warrior.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
farming, leveling, ninja, warrior