Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

No item info window

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No item info window

Hello, when I move mouse over items I am equipping, or items other players are equipping or items players are selling in market vendors there is no window with item info. I can though see my items info when i move them to my inventory, but that is pointless, because I cant see it when i need it. I cant even check what item exacly is in trade window, so I can get scammedeasily, because it can look the same, but have other stats. What is the problem with that? It happened when I installed SSD into my PC, and set windows from 0. I have all directx installed, newest drivers, flashplayer, java, shockwave. Everything. I have even reinstalled global co, Private CO and still this happens. Anyoen with any idea how to solve that ****?