Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cogenius ConquerAI or Chromebot?

Discussion on Cogenius ConquerAI or Chromebot? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cogenius ConquerAI or Chromebot?

which one is the most beneficial bot? whichone should i buy??
Old 04/19/2013, 11:36   #2

CHROME.
Old 04/19/2013, 12:06   #3

COGENIUS... though it doesnt have clientless it still owns all the bot providers outhere..
but IMO all bot's are awesome it depends on how you master them... been using cogen
since it's beta phase... that's why i pref to use it.
Old 04/19/2013, 13:32   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Dont use CoGenius, its consistantly offline, out of date, not working. Even now it can't do clientless botting, infact I believe they gave up on trying to get it working again.

CoAI is your best bet.
Old 04/19/2013, 15:35   #5

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Dont use CoGenius, its consistantly offline, out of date, not working. Even now it can't do clientless botting, infact I believe they gave up on trying to get it working again.

CoAI is your best bet.
I find it most interesting you had no comment for Chrome.

But I do agree, CoAI is the way to go.
Old 04/19/2013, 16:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadstar View Post
COGENIUS... though it doesnt have clientless it still owns all the bot providers outhere..
I still wonder how CoG owns the other bots. I've personally tested it again, a week ago. Found it disgusting slow and unstable.
Old 04/19/2013, 16:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post

CoAI is your best bet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
I find it most interesting you had no comment for Chrome.

But I do agree, CoAI is the way to go.
Are you guys in any way related to botting nowadays or are you basing your opinions on previous experience? Lots of things have changed lately and I don't see any reason to pick CoAI over CHROME at this point apart from a nice GUI.

My opinion may be biased since I'm a CHROME mod, but I'm seriously wondering what makes you pick AI over CHROME.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2013, 16:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
Are you guys in any way related to botting nowadays or are you basing your opinions on previous experience? Lots of things have changed lately and I don't see any reason to pick CoAI over CHROME at this point apart from a nice GUI.

My opinion may be biased since I'm a CHROME mod, but I'm seriously wondering what makes you pick AI over CHROME.
I prefer ConquerAI over Chrome.
Used both (well actually used ALL bots known to CO2 I guess ) but yea ConquerAI is much nicer to use.

It does has a bit to do with the GUI because honestly, Chrome's GUI is just bad and not user-friendly at all. Colours, font usage etc. etc. (GUI and Website).

Not sure how the 'ban rate' on Chrome is compared to ConquerAI but I haven't been banned in the past 3 months on any of my botting accounts / main accounts etc. which well is pretty rare (atleast to me) compared to other bots previously used.

Looking at the features offered between ConquerAI and Chrome it's pretty much the same.
Old 04/19/2013, 17:15   #9

The only sad issue is that lately CoAI has been mostly down too. Not doubting the ability of the devs to get it back up though.
Old 04/19/2013, 17:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Checkov View Post
I prefer ConquerAI over Chrome.
Used both (well actually used ALL bots known to CO2 I guess ) but yea ConquerAI is much nicer to use.

It does has a bit to do with the GUI because honestly, Chrome's GUI is just bad and not user-friendly at all. Colours, font usage etc. etc. (GUI and Website). I also believe CHROME3's GUI is a big improvement compared to CHROME2.

Not sure how the 'ban rate' on Chrome is compared to ConquerAI but I haven't been banned in the past 3 months on any of my botting accounts / main accounts etc. which well is pretty rare (atleast to me) compared to other bots previously used.

Looking at the features offered between ConquerAI and Chrome it's pretty much the same.
I agree on the GUI and website part, but then again, botting isn't a beauty contest. PhpBB does the job for us so we have no desire to change it, since it doesn't effect the performance of CHROME anyway.

About the ban rate, I believe the ban rate (apart from the restrictions) is on every bot the same, since none of the bots are detected by TQ's antibot and therefore any bans require manual input from players or GMs.

Though, I'm still going for CHROME since we're always the first one to be back up after TQ comes with a new antibot and that's after all what counts since I have a few VPSs and proxies I'm paying for.

However, never fix something that ain't broken, so if you're happy with CoAI, there's no reason to change.
Old 04/19/2013, 18:32   #11

Not sure why u added/edited my reply with "I also believe CHROME3's GUI is a big improvement compared to CHROME2." but whatever u like .

I don't use any VPS's myself since I dislike the whole "mass-botting" idea that really screws up the game in every way possible (wether it's for legit players, TQ removing features of the game or botting possibilities etc)

People should stick to 5 chars max and that's it. Atleast that would put the heat down for some time on devs.
Now u got customers (mostly Egyptians these days) running 30-50 chars on 1 IP and going on chat/forum ranting that ConquerAI (or any bot) is 'detectable' because they are being a bunch of ignorant dumbasses lol.

Didn't have these kind of issues back when using 5bot / comimic and jproxy.
O well, guess that's a different story haha
Old 04/19/2013, 21:14   #12

oh ****.. have another problem..
I cant use cashu,one beep, and no paypal in my countey(macedonia)
i can use moneybookers thou, and western union.. hey chrome moderator, u accept wester union?
Old 04/19/2013, 21:59   #13

lol
Old 04/19/2013, 23:30   #14

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Chrome and CoAI are the only ones even in the running. Chome is the superior choice as far as I'm concerned though.

Simpler to use with virtually identical features/power with less need of extra plugins and complications.
Old 04/20/2013, 00:12   #15

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 163/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Chrome and CoAI are the only ones even in the running. Chome is the superior choice as far as I'm concerned though.

Simpler to use with virtually identical features/power with less need of extra plugins and complications.
Get your facts straight. Honestly, I don't even mind you guys bashing on CoGen anymore as it has simply become your way of living. Saying that Chrome and AI are the only ones running is complete bullshit. AI isn't running and Chrome I got no idea about, atleast CoGen is running. AI has been down for what? Past 2 weeks? 1,5? Sadly for John when he released his update the same morning his program got patched. Hurray for the users to wait another week without compensation?

If you're now going for the argument that CoGen isn't running clientless, no ****, CoGenius hasn't supported clientless and we have said so for months. Going to argument that CoGenius is either not working, offline or w/e, well **** you, AI has been up just a single minute compared to CoGenius and chrome.