Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fatal strike memory address

Discussion on fatal strike memory address within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation fatal strike memory address

can anyone help i tried to find the address with cheat engine so that i can activate it all the time like "the speedhack cyclone"
but didn't know how ... so anyone can explain it to me
Old 03/28/2013, 21:53   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
#1: It will not let you actually attack with fatal strike and will simply show the effect
#2: Would get you dc'd and or banned because fatal strike flag changes how clients handle auto attack range

If you still wanted to do it (for no good reason) then you're looking for the stateff pool. I'd suggest using a known statuseffect (look in public sources), being sure it's all that's on you and searching cheat engine based on that value.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2013, 22:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
#1: It will not let you actually attack with fatal strike and will simply show the effect
#2: Would get you dc'd and or banned because fatal strike flag changes how clients handle auto attack range

If you still wanted to do it (for no good reason) then you're looking for the stateff pool. I'd suggest using a known statuseffect (look in public sources), being sure it's all that's on you and searching cheat engine based on that value.
He probably didn't understand a thing of that and he's now going to ask you to do it for him.
Old 03/29/2013, 09:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
He probably didn't understand a thing of that and he's now going to ask you to do it for him.
hhh i did understand a little bit and if i want to ask someone to do it for me i will just go buy cogenius or chrome
but i want to do it myself

ah i found it the memory address but like you said only effect not actually working so is there another way i can make it work
Old 04/01/2013, 16:41   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
That is all controlled server side.

There is no such thing as a 'fatal strike hack' or 'superman hack'. All you can control client side is what you can see, it changes nothing server side.

The only reason that cyclone 'hacks' are useful is because it allows you to jump faster client side. The server side checks are rather poor for speed hacking (due to allowing for laggy clients) and even they can get you dc'd or banned quite easily as tq has slowly improved their detection over the years.

If you're interested in some form of hack/bot you're best dealing with packets (either through a hook based bot or a proxy) as that's really the only route to go for hacks/bots worth using.

Quite a few good tutorials on the subject around the forum including the awesome tutorial angelius is currently writing in the coding section.
Old 04/04/2013, 17:21   #6

gz