Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can someone make me a speedhack that works on Vista cuz my laptop is Vista

Discussion on can someone make me a speedhack that works on Vista cuz my laptop is Vista within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy can someone make me a speedhack that works on Vista cuz my laptop is Vista

ive been looking for a speedhack that works on Vista for a couple of weeks ago. i hope you can help me.
Old 05/11/2009, 12:27   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Speed hacks dont work for vista or xp any more.

patched.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need bot that works on Vista
09/13/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Hey everyone. Im tired of looking for bots, spending hours to setup the proper coords for it to work, and have it work poorly due to my OS being vista. are there any bots that work well on vista?
Request: uce 4 gc that works on vista
05/26/2009 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
oh i need an uce that works on vista since mle is detcted while pche does not work on vista i need something that will work on vista
Vista Speedhack?
09/26/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallöle Leute, ich brauch nen vernünftigen speedhack aber z.B. speedhack 2.5 geht net wenn ich den annmache dann geht mein longju2.exe aus.... hat einer nen guten speedhack der geht (power geht auch nich) plsss ^^ hab zwar vorher schon ein par andere posts gelesen aber die haben mich auch nich weitergebracht ^^ (ist der server grad off?frage nebenbei ^^)
Bot that runs on a Vista Laptop?
06/01/2008 - Archlord - 13 Replies
1.) Does anyone know about a Bot that will run n a vista laptop? thank you!
Any wallhack that works on Vista??
05/08/2008 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
Is there any wallhack that does work for Vista? I tried every hack that Icould find but nothing seems to work because I use windows Vista.. Somebody knows a hack that does work for Vista?