Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanting to change server...

Discussion on Wanting to change server... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Wanting to change server...

If their is any1 high lvl archer somewhere, would you be able to make me an rb warrior with the startower and heavenfan before rb please?

I want to change to a server where there are actually english players still lol

If someone could do this, tell me server and ill make a character then ill whisper your character for the details.

Much appreciated =)

btw, if you could plvl me when i have the account as well would be extremely nice =D
Old 05/09/2009, 18:33   #2

Well this obviously isn't going to work ah well
Old 05/10/2009, 07:00   #3

Well

The Server i play have lot of egy too... .. . And if you want to come , i could make you a water 110 - warrior 15 .
It in Mercury Server. But the point is wherever you go there is just Egy all around. you can hide but you can't run from them -.-. it pretty sad .?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wanting a +9 130 axe on siz
08/22/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
willing to trade +7 115 sword +7 130 Axe +7 ozer boots +7 ozer pants for 1 +9 130 axe or
Wanting to start a LC Private Server/Zu starten versucht, ein LC-Private Server
07/20/2010 - Last Chaos Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, Me and my friends play WoW. We have our own WoW private server. We are trying to make a LastChaos Private server but in order to do so we need someone that knows how to use Linux. We are going to make this server live. But if you want to join my staff and help us out with this then add me on MSN([email protected]) or my Skype (Deathxrogue) I only speak english. I would like it if most of the staff that applies can speak english also. Thank you. Oh yea we need someone that...
Wanting to buy.....
07/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Is anyone selling Normal Action 7 files?
Wanting..
07/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 30 Replies
Im wanting to buy a fully translated database with custom pets, 150-255 gears, 9990 vendors, maybe some other custom "things" and almost ZERO bugs. i will pay generously.. also looking for coders in C sharp or java scripting or a fast learner..haha.. [email protected] for msn messenger or [email protected] for email. thank you and... please speak english well...:mofo:
wanting QO
11/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
if any1 has QO can u give it to me ASAP pls ;)