Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i cannot do it i tryed,could somebody help me?

Discussion on i cannot do it i tryed,could somebody help me? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy i cannot do it i tryed,could somebody help me?

i have a CO server,and im at the beggining,its 5017,some players jump in a portal and the screen remains black,or the server is frozzing,i fallowd some tutorials,but it didnt help,could somebody use a TeamViewer to help me please? the server stuff is searious,i allready buyd a domain and have dual a MuOnline server,i search a gm on the CO btw,so who is interested Please help me guys,post here,im sorry if i brake any rule
The players jump in holes to warp in other locations,and the screen remains block
Old 05/06/2009, 05:19   #2

a lot of hours past from this post,can somebody help me please?
Old 05/06/2009, 07:14   #3

Relax and wait for someone to Respond. It takes time for someone who knows the answer to read the post.
Old 05/06/2009, 13:27   #4

im waiting,but please help how fast you can guys,im despert
Old 05/07/2009, 15:00   #5

****,it past like 2days or more.. =/
Old 05/07/2009, 15:58   #6

try 2 post in priv server section?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
? I tryed all the stuff i could find.
08/14/2009 - 12Sky2 - 10 Replies
Hey i have question i can only get a few things to work for areia 12 sky2. I can get cheat engine to work usein speed and attack speed. And i can get the single program for autopill 2 work. All the others like aio and bots i tryed never work and i read and did everything in the read only area. And use the cofig list and even tryed experminting but not 1 works for me. But obiously im a noob lol.
Someone had tryed this?
06/30/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Someone had tryed wear an item (helm, gloves....) that can only wear a character (like shadowtitaniums items) with something in the slot an the cheat that can be another character?....How can explain me....If you are a blader and found an armour shadowtit with "2slot item drop", then make with cheat engine the trick that can change your character and wear this armour. I know that is a question, but is an idea too.
[help] i tryed to add a new npc but ehh failed:P
06/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I was never good with MYSQL but i cant add my coded npc??. If someone can give me a lil .sql file with my npc in it i would be really happy. case 10997: // Hell teleporter { if (LinkBack == 0) { Text("Hello I can help you train after you reach level 130,\n But I will charge you 3,000 cps.\n Would you like to go to Hell?", CSocket); Link("Yes...
i tryed everything now i am asking for help
11/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
ok i set up tbot everything works right then he gos to the boting area then doesn't kill anything WtF:mad:
honestly i've must of tryed EVERYING
03/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i tryed everything at least 3 times to crack sv step by step. i don't know how to and i tryed i really have. now i'm asking for help, i have porvited pictures to help you help me step by step of what i have done. my sv has been roken for a long time and i can't auto-pot with bobo's. but , help would be very much welcomed. sorry for my bad spelling my rigth hand is broken. http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o282/TehRubber Chicken/1.jpg...