Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

turing chars red to trade super free items.

Discussion on turing chars red to trade super free items. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
turing chars red to trade super free items.

Hi, im new here so my question is, can i trade my super items by turing my character red name with only the free itme on, and kill it with my other char a few times untill i just get the item in to the items to claims. I just killed a red named with my archer and i get his free unique ring to be redeem, but it says that course is a free item i can loose it if i dont redeem it in the exact date.

any help would be apreciate!
Old 02/28/2009, 22:36   #2

No sorry, the item will be confiscated
Old 03/01/2009, 19:34   #3

ohhh man realy! i will try toredeemmit in time anyway. thanks for the reply!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trade free items... sort of
12/10/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
This may be only useful for only weapons, but it's still worth a super (at lvl 120). the example below is for you and your other account, you may trust another person (or vice-versa) but ill just tell you my way. Ingredients - a noob (has to be able to pk) - another noob2 (optional) - a main character Steps
All Come Here And Hope Trade Free Items
04/04/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 25 Replies
Dear Members , We Are Hope To Some One make MUlti Client With New features! * Trade Free Items Cuz I have about 20 char rb have 3 free items 20 × 3 = 60
Item hack, make normal items super,+ in trade
03/04/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 110 Replies
ok iv just figuered out this scam thats going on how someone can sell u a super item or +1 item realy cheap and then u get it and its a fucking normal item, but how did it go through? the money changing thing doesnt let u go through because the money isnt there, but the item is there!!!!! this may take up to 15 minutes to do it on ur first try, first ill start with steps step 1- get alot of +1s same lvl and class (i did it with +1 2hs because they go for 300k a pop) step 2- open up a...