Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(ATT. GOOD BOT MACKERS)ATLEAST TAKE 1 MIN TO READ

Discussion on (ATT. GOOD BOT MACKERS)ATLEAST TAKE 1 MIN TO READ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/05/2009, 20:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookieslayer View Post
it would be cool if 5 bot had a command to disconnect CID users
LOL OMG I LOVE THIS IDEA that would be EFFING SWEET. like just see annoying botters other than yourself and type in !d/c cid and bam anyone within your radious using cid gets D/c i love the idea. someone should tell the 5bot guy to add this
Old 02/05/2009, 23:12   #17

5bot maybe better, however when people are auto hunting with it, i can tell them a mile off. Its not hard for people to video them since its so obvious.
Old 02/06/2009, 00:59   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeX-CO View Post
Depends on your gear and experience with conquer. I could bot a warrior to 130 in a few days days with my gear
hmmm I can get a warrior to 127 in a few days takes more then a few days or more knowledge then i have to get to 130
Old 02/06/2009, 05:42   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeX-CO View Post
Depends on your gear and experience with conquer. I could bot a warrior to 130 in a few days days with my gear

Hi Dan, would you like to share what gear you have and how you bot them? like level 1-70 at where etc.....

Would appreciate that...

Thanks in advance..
Old 02/06/2009, 23:06   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mImI83 View Post
Hi Dan, would you like to share what gear you have and how you bot them? like level 1-70 at where etc.....

Would appreciate that...

Thanks in advance..
whos dan WTF???
Old 02/16/2009, 06:33   #21

sv is way better then 5bot lol 5bot teleports you and kills the monster and sv does not and also with sv its easy to waterfarm u can just make it kill around stack
Old 02/17/2009, 01:55   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilfabbro View Post
5bot is WAYYYYY better than SV use 5bot,
just i was wondering if anyone could make a free one so the kids who play Co2 would have an awsome bot too.
and cid is not even close to what 5bot does
Your just Honest and Concern......Hope anyone out there have the ability to make it will be well appreciated...
Old 02/18/2009, 12:09   #23

#REQUEST CLOSED

IVE MOVED ON TO PSRVS AND THERE NO NEED FOR BOTS THERE
CHECK OUT MY SRV at Elite-Co.NET WE HAVE ABOUT 200 PLAYERS SO FAR AND R LIKE No. 24 on top 100 All in about 4 days