Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer 1.0 Private server?

Discussion on Conquer 1.0 Private server? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer 1.0 Private server?

Is it possible to create a server for Conquer 1.0 if you have a client from back then? I have one dated February 2005.

Maybe somebody has already done it or is working on it? Conquer 1.0 would be pretty sweet.
Old 11/28/2008, 00:08   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Its think it may be possible for those who understand all with PServers who can look at all packet structures and so forth, its just that many people dont have the client xD.

Hiyoal
Old 11/28/2008, 05:54   #3

Yes it would be nice. But like Hiyoal said no many people have that client.

Good Luck to anyone trying.

Evil Sammi
Old 11/28/2008, 06:06   #4

Upload your client to mediafire or something so people who actually might be interested in this might do it.
Old 11/28/2008, 07:51   #5

I'm uploading it to Megaupload now. It's just under 500mb so nobody will need a premium account or anything to get it.

|Edit|

The link:

It's version 4251 of Conquer 1.0

I've installed it but it's kinda weird. It only shows two groups, Wild Kingdom and Gem World.
I started on Dreams - Triumph so I know at least that group was out at the time. I have another version (5022) if needed.