Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paid Bots Overview/Review

Discussion on Paid Bots Overview/Review within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/16/2012, 11:58   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
As stated numerous times, COG wasnt included because it didnt work at the time, so what do you think the scores were gunna be like if it was included? Low. and that gives the wrong impression doesnt it? Which would you prefer not included on the grounds it was broken, or included while broken and the review reflects that? Ie. the bots **** because its always broken.

Why dont people think any more?
Old 04/22/2012, 14:24   #32

elite*gold: 0
If you want a quick review of the bots read this...

AI= the most epic way to farm 1 at a time with gear for a quick db and mentor reward
COG= just a fail... always down and the mods never help you
Chrome= set a trader and have as many hunters as your pc can handle
Old 04/23/2012, 13:13   #33

elite*gold: 0
Lol? We are 24/7 helping all our costumers, it's all over our forum, how blind can you be. And as far as I know, our updates have been lightning fast lately.
Old 04/23/2012, 16:52   #34

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post
Lol? We are 24/7 helping all our costumers, it's all over our forum, how blind can you be. And as far as I know, our updates have been lightning fast lately.
Says the owner of CoGenius who is in no way bias what so ever.