Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dcing people

Discussion on Dcing people within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dcing people

Hello, this one guy on my server is known to dc people on command some how. I heard he has a hack that lets him dash 6 times in the same time as 1 dash, which dcs the person, and since he does a lot of damage, it also kills the person. He could win gw by him self because of this... and i was wondering if anyone as any idea how to do this or defend against it. Thank you.
Old 12/22/2011, 13:34   #2

elite*gold: 20
not a clue
Old 12/22/2011, 16:18   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
It's a fairly well known (private) exploit in tq's coding. It's not something you can do manually and to be fair I don't really feel It's my place to make the knowledge public (it wouldn't help you..) to implement it you'd need a full bot framework with a bunch of extra work.

to be honest I'm shocked none of the paid bots have added it.. I guess they are actually worried about their effect on the game for once.
Old 12/22/2011, 19:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
It's a fairly well known (private) exploit in tq's coding. It's not something you can do manually and to be fair I don't really feel It's my place to make the knowledge public (it wouldn't help you..) to implement it you'd need a full bot framework with a bunch of extra work.

to be honest I'm shocked none of the paid bots have added it.. I guess they are actually worried about their effect on the game for once.
Nuff said
Old 12/22/2011, 19:56   #5

Quote:
Because something need to stay private. There are few things that have not been made public at CoAI, for example I created a Character DCer plugin at CoAI and was asked not to make it public. I can't comment on any other bots, but I can only assume they keep things private as well.
Old 12/22/2011, 21:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
Because something need to stay private. There are few things that have not been made public at CoAI, for example I created a Character DCer plugin at CoAI and was asked not to make it public. I can't comment on any other bots, but I can only assume they keep things private as well.
**** you and your private hax!!!
Old 12/22/2011, 21:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
Ooh I agree... The exploit is obvious and I'm positive has been discussed on the forum before but that doesn't mean I feel there should be some public plug and play solution to implementing it. I'm just slightly shocked that none of the paid bots have tried to cash in on it. Lets face it they aren't exactly going out of their way to keep conquer playable (excessive clientless, etc), I just sorta thought by now someone would have released it. Old 'spoit is old.
Old 12/22/2011, 22:57   #8

Quote:
Ooh I agree... The exploit is obvious and I'm positive has been discussed on the forum before but that doesn't mean I feel there should be some public plug and play solution to implementing it. I'm just slightly shocked that none of the paid bots have tried to cash in on it. Lets face it they aren't exactly going out of their way to keep conquer playable (excessive clientless, etc), I just sorta thought by now someone would have released it. Old 'spoit is old.
Well then they would have to server-side the chat/message time,And other things.
Old 12/23/2011, 07:05   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
**** you and your private hax!!!
tbh I haven't even used it in months, yea it's a barrel of laughs doing it at a ragging kid or Egyptian. But gets old fast.
Old 12/23/2011, 07:32   #10

Quote:
I'm just slightly shocked that none of the paid bots have tried to cash in on it. .... I just sorta thought by now someone would have released it.
Now that you mentioned it, I'm sure that there will be some that will add it to their bot, not to miss the opportunity
Old 12/26/2011, 23:54   #11

it's impossible for me fake same as lotto hack etc just a fake history of players
Old 12/27/2011, 04:20   #12

best use for this is to get best shop spot in market and at the poker table
Old 12/27/2011, 08:24   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
best use for this is to get best shop spot in market and at the poker table
You'd rather that versus auto winning every single pvp event? Cool story!

Ps: won't work in market or most likely in poker room assuming this thread is about the most common (and most fitting based on description) dc exploit.
Old 12/27/2011, 10:12   #14

yea.. pvp event is great too.. dunno why i didn`t include that one.
But i make my money in the market nowadays, so that`s what sparked my light bulb..