Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking and Botting on Conqueronline

Discussion on Hacking and Botting on Conqueronline within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/09/2011, 09:56   #61

elite*gold: 0
ofcorse you have to make a multiclient it is semble if you know how to make a bot or hack with no mouse using you can make a multiclient how,will if you know how to make a hack,bot etc, then you are know the Assembly languish and the assembly is how the crackers work and it is so hard but after a while you will get use to it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help newbie for botting,hacking
08/22/2011 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
As i just a newbie.Im using the bot credit by bleander.But it seems like not working perfectly(MAY BE I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT MUCH). But,i would like to know about the 'working bypass' & 'working hack'.Hope each of anyone could tell me about that.I will go and take a look of it if you told me.I much appreciate for that. I think i was a bit interest in 'vac'.But i was lack of information.Anything need to combine or what need to be explained so i more clear.^.^ Hope that you are able to...
Folgen von Hacking und Botting?
04/30/2010 - Main - 13 Replies
Guten Tag Community! Ich hätte da ein paar Fragen zu Hacks und bots..Natürlich weiß ich das es verboten ist zu gebrauchen (na klar ;);):)) , aber kann das ernsthafte Folgen haben?Ich mein okay mein account wird gebannt aber sonst irgendetwas?anzeige usw.. Genauso das gleiche wen ich zB meinen account verkaufe, obwohl ich eigentlich nicht darf? vielen Dank für eure Antworten!! MFG Henni
Hacking and Botting ... Difference ?
12/06/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
So TzPhQy ... A Bot obviously. Now i noticed there is a ton of stuff that requires using Hex Editing ... Which is nothing special, but what is there to offer if you tend to hack rather than bot. Advantages and Disadvantages of each. Which provides quickest leveling ... etc. Thanks
hacking/botting
08/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
any trainers or cts out for sro any more? and for bots whats best right now. heard lots are getting banned for botting
NO BOTTING/HACKING HERE'S WHY!
08/08/2007 - MapleStory - 5 Replies
Understand that hacking is like scripting the game so level 70 would be like level 20-30, recently some players told me why they hack on BROA: Reply:"I HAVE A LIFE, I HATE THIS SLOW LEVEL UP, MUST GET TO LEVEL 70 FASTER!" (anonymous) Here's a Solution: Quit Hacking so you can: ENJOY THE GAME! KILL MONSTERS WITH YOUR FRIENDS! STOP BEING REPORTED STOP BEING SPAMMED YOU WONT GET BANNED!