Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Would a Cheatengine bot be feasible?

Discussion on Would a Cheatengine bot be feasible? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Would a Cheatengine bot be feasible?

As the title says... is it feasible to use cheatengine to create something like SV?
Having used the program only back in the days to "crack" SV, I know very little of it, like that it can be used to actively browse inside a program's memory space and find relevant values. Browsing the official forums I also noticed there are ways to script its actions.
Thus, if there was a way to find memory locations for relevant variables in CO, like the ones used in UHF tables, plus monsters onscreen/their coords, players onscreen/their coords, items on the ground, items in the inventory, equips durability, NPC locations, NPC dialogs, Storekeepers items/prices, warehouse items/money... everything... would it be feasible to create a SV clone that way, only using cheatengine scripting?
Not saying I will make one... just asking for now.
Old 05/13/2008, 03:14   #2

SV is being labelled as a graphics macro. It takes more than just memory addresses. CE can only serve as a tool to find out what are addresses that are needed in the bot creation.
Old 05/13/2008, 09:32   #3

As of that matter, on CE forums I found a routine (for another game, but I don't think it really matters) which does a pixelsearch on the screen and clicks relevant colour pixels to kill monsters. So afaik CE is pretty much more advanced than I thought before. Only problem is that, just like any graphics macro (AutoIt, AutoHotKey which I use, macroexpress and so on) it needs the window to be focused/active in order to check pixels colours. To that respect, I don't know why SV, being considered a graphics macro, would be able to do the same thing with a minimized CO. I think it's definitely a memory based macro.
Old 05/13/2008, 11:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ephe View Post
As the title says... is it feasible to use cheatengine to create something like SV?
Having used the program only back in the days to "crack" SV, I know very little of it, like that it can be used to actively browse inside a program's memory space and find relevant values. Browsing the official forums I also noticed there are ways to script its actions.
Thus, if there was a way to find memory locations for relevant variables in CO, like the ones used in UHF tables, plus monsters onscreen/their coords, players onscreen/their coords, items on the ground, items in the inventory, equips durability, NPC locations, NPC dialogs, Storekeepers items/prices, warehouse items/money... everything... would it be feasible to create a SV clone that way, only using cheatengine scripting?
Not saying I will make one... just asking for now.
I don't think that CE could be used, to make macros, bots (if it's possible then it's very complicated )

[Offtopic]
I've already find the monsters onscreen, players onscreen, items onscreen, items in the inventory, equips durability. After i found their coords the new SV will be publishied
[/Offtopic]