Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CIDproxy

Discussion on CIDproxy within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow CIDproxy

Hi all, i have some question. Have maybe someone working at 5018 CID proxy??, its great bot but last time my old version does't work. (CIDProxy_105final2) Or only writing here how I can upgrade old version or another good idea about it. Sorry for my bad english. Thanks alot.
Old 03/19/2008, 21:40   #2

Hi,to know,the creator of the CIDproxy(or his team) are working it right now so it can be working wit the new patch.Just be a little patient and u will have ur beloved proxy!

press thanks if i helped u even for a bit
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/19/2008, 21:41   #3

The author will release an updated version for 5018 soon.

Watch this topic for the update:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2008, 21:50   #4

There is maybe any program, something like patch stoper. Then maybe old version can be work.
Old 03/19/2008, 22:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by samotny View Post
There is maybe any program, something like patch stoper. Then maybe old version can be work.

,From my very few knowledge:NO
Old 03/20/2008, 05:36   #6

Have patience, new version will probably be released today ( according to the CID proxy thread ). Just check that thread and wait.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2008, 13:10   #7

مشكووووووووووووووووووووووووووور
Old 03/20/2008, 13:32   #8

I hope a new encryption/decryption structure will be release also so that my customized proxy will work then.

I made my VB proxy a wk ago but with the latest patch, I failed to continue it. But I found out that the the login en/decrytion is still the same with the previous method but there was a total changes on the game server en/de. I am not good on breaking any encyption/decryption but any tutorials for it is highly appreciated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2008, 16:09   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmen01235 View Post
I hope a new encryption/decryption structure will be release also so that my customized proxy will work then.

I made my VB proxy a wk ago but with the latest patch, I failed to continue it. But I found out that the the login en/decrytion is still the same with the previous method but there was a total changes on the game server en/de. I am not good on breaking any encyption/decryption but any tutorials for it is highly appreciated.
I'm pretty sure the ones decrypting the new structure (high6/anantasia/bone-you as stated by XtremeX-CO ) said they weren't going to release it.
Old 03/20/2008, 16:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nTL3fTy View Post
I'm pretty sure the ones decrypting the new structure (high6/anantasia/bone-you as stated by XtremeX-CO ) said they weren't going to release it.

I hope they will send it to me privately. I am begging for it lol...
Old 03/20/2008, 22:19   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nTL3fTy View Post
Iv'e seen nothing that hints they are not going to release it where did you read that? Only thing I read was they are working on it and it will take time

Also Aimbots/nadolocks are already in use by private proxy owners seen them being used within 12 hours of patch 5018 being released. I saw a trojan in jail FBing like always with 100 pct accuracy never missing making insane hits and the owner of the account just started playing a trojan like 2 months ago so there is no way he is that good!
Old 03/20/2008, 22:36   #12

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgsjlih View Post
Iv'e seen nothing that hints they are not going to release it where did you read that? Only thing I read was they are working on it and it will take time

Also Aimbots/nadolocks are already in use by private proxy owners seen them being used within 12 hours of patch 5018 being released. I saw a trojan in jail FBing like always with 100 pct accuracy never missing making insane hits and the owner of the account just started playing a trojan like 2 months ago so there is no way he is that good!
I can tell you this, no one has a working proxy right now. They are probably memory/pixel based bots.
Old 03/21/2008, 00:26   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you View Post
I can tell you this, no one has a working proxy right now. They are probably memory/pixel based bots.
Yah probably.
Old 03/21/2008, 14:43   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you View Post
Couldnt argue the point seeing I'm no programmer. But this much is for sure they are 100 pct accurate and very very fast this one girl I'm talking about can fb with 5-6 of the best fbers on our server and 2-3 fires all at the same time and pk everyone of them without dying and never miss her target. Not saying she has aimbot but all I can say is she has got something that workd cause I don't see how thats possible maybe she's a fb prodigy

*edit* I see my post count got reset to 0
Old 03/22/2008, 11:19   #15

i think shes a fb prodigy