Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WHICH PACKETS....

Discussion on WHICH PACKETS.... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/22/2011, 05:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
this will be a tough nut to crack lmao
Old 04/22/2011, 06:27   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinggan View Post
this will be a tough nut to crack lmao
no its not
get visual studio 2010
then google this
YCFHQ-9DWCY
figure out what to do with it and what it is
get his source(P4N)
and what ever SQL software is needed
setting it up is fairly straight forward

the hard part is done
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2011, 09:55   #18

ahhh finally, i got ollydbg working without crashing my client. but im getting a massive headache trying to figure out all these packets... uhm isnt there a packet for dbscroll? or say a +8 item? and if so, which packet should i look for?
Old 04/22/2011, 11:46   #19

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
ahhh finally, i got ollydbg working without crashing my client. but im getting a massive headache trying to figure out all these packets... uhm isnt there a packet for dbscroll? or say a +8 item? and if so, which packet should i look for?
You need to understand a bit better what packets are and what they do...

I'd suggest reading my sticky on packets/proxies/bots.

Packets are basically just structures that hold data.. They have a type to determine what they hold.

For example.... there's an Item Usage packet (1009) which is used for various item actions such as.. remove from inventory, buy from shop, sell to shop, drop, loot, etcetc....

There isn't a db scroll packet.. there's an Item Info packet which contains all of the items stats so that the client can display it properly. Basically the server says "you have this item with this +, -, gems, etcetc" and the client simply stores that in memory in it's Inventory collection. When you use that item it says "Hey, I'm using an item with this id in this way!" the server then determines how to handle that data.

@ Exploits... Yes there are LOTS of unexpected security holes... but as i said they all have to do with tq not checking data or handling the data they receive improperly... When it comes to npcs though, ALL that is sent is the npc usage packet... so there really aren't any holes there past the same bugs/exploits that would happen from normally clicking the option if you didn't have the required things.

MOST things are checked properly by tq but not everything is.. the trick is finding the things they DON'T check by using a bit of creativity and trial and error.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2011, 12:00   #20

thanks p4n and realdeath... you guys have helped alot..
Old 04/22/2011, 12:46   #21

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
quick question does it send the packet the same as its typed or does it adjust the timestamp also?

just remove the botting interface and remarket it as A packet editor/autominer
if can drop
mine
packet send

it could be like cotobo+
It doesn't adjust timestamps, you gotta do that yourself .
Yeah, I guess I could release something like that, but what's the point? TQ will just detect it and botjail anyone who uses it
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2011, 00:51   #22

Well personally I love having packet loggers and if I had any skill with finding memory addresses I'd be finishing my hook based packet logger.

I HATE always having to load up my proxy and log in with it every time I wanna log packets then dig through the text file.

So yes... memory based packet loggers are very sexy but the addresses change often enough and there are few enough people on epvp with any reasonable skills with that stuff that releasing one would be rather pointless unless you felt like updating it monthly or something.

PS: Can I burn poker with fire? seriously.. I hate logging packets enough already without them being a giant mess that don't ******* work *grumble*

Someday I'll actually get this working properly... or more likely dev will find some single byte I missed somewhere lol.
Old 04/23/2011, 01:12   #23

Received Thanks: 2,518
Research into packets all you want, but i wouldnt do so with the focus of looking for a way to exploit them to duplicate items, it simply isnt possible in the way that your trying to go about it.

Kidding yourself into believing that, if you spend enough time on it an exploit will suddenly appear which previously was impossible is not a good way at looking at something....
Old 04/23/2011, 10:30   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Research into packets all you want, but i wouldnt do so with the focus of looking for a way to exploit them to duplicate items, it simply isnt possible in the way that your trying to go about it.

Kidding yourself into believing that, if you spend enough time on it an exploit will suddenly appear which previously was impossible is not a good way at looking at something....
A man will believe anything that does not cost him anything.
Old 04/23/2011, 12:36   #25

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
A man will believe anything that does not cost him anything.
Unless its utter ****.
Old 04/23/2011, 13:26   #26

what's the worst thing that could happen if i send and receive the wrong packets?
Old 04/23/2011, 13:30   #27

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
what's the worst thing that could happen if i send and receive the wrong packets?
A botjailed/banned account, thats about it, but honestly you shouldnt look at it with the focus of finding an item duplication exploit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2011, 14:07   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
A botjailed/banned account, thats about it, but honestly you shouldnt look at it with the focus of finding an item duplication exploit.
ok, i can sacrifice alot of accounts if thats the case. but wait, will they ban my ip? finding it, is the best possible way of killing time, im waiting for my working visa
Old 04/24/2011, 04:46   #29

Tq rarely deals with ipbans (they would ban characters who have logged from that ip before, not a perma ip ban)

What korv is saying is don't bother trying to find an itemdupe as it is simply not probable. Instead focus on learning packets and when you know enough you can do just about anything you want.

IE: Make your own high end bot, standalone client/bot, private server... anything you want... and in the process you MIGHT find exploits... but making that your actual goal is simply not a good way to go about things. It would simply waste your time and frustrate you.
Thanks
3 Users