Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which bots run whilst client is minimized?

Discussion on Which bots run whilst client is minimized? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which bots run whilst client is minimized?

Just got a question. Which bots (apart from SV) run whilst the gam client is minimized, if any?

Thanks to any1 who answers
Old 12/01/2007, 19:58   #2

I dont know about others but i use V3n0m autohunt with client minimized all the time
Old 12/01/2007, 20:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phant0m13 View Post
Just got a question. Which bots (apart from SV) run whilst the gam client is minimized, if any?

Thanks to any1 who answers

those bots which they are not pixel based

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autologin with minimized client
07/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi. There is any autoer that works with the sjsro client minimized? if yes, can anybody give me the link plz? thanks :handsdown:
CPU temp whilst playing sro
04/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
was just wondering what peoples temperatures get up to whilst playing sro on there computers. I can control the fan speed of my computer i usually run with: System: 35-45C CPU: 65-72C GPU: 70-80C can anyone tell me if these are reasonably safe temperatues. Whenever they get up to the boundaries of those thresholds I turn the GPU fans up to full and I turn the System fan to full for 20 minutes. Brings them right down.
Macro with conquer client minimized.
12/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I am looking for a macro that run with conquer client minimized... This is possible using "SendMessage/PostMessage" directlly to the client control, instead of send it to the global message system... I try make this myself, but i can't find some of the right controls to send the messages... If someone have worked in somenthing like that, I will be pleased in contribute! :D