Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cloning?

Discussion on cloning? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cloning?

Hi, first time posting i think,question is can items be cloned? If if its even possible. Send me an emial to my inbox on this forum if you have areply or somthin.. sorri if this might be a noob question or has alrdy been posted up.
Old 11/17/2007, 09:00   #2

nah it cant be done

Old 11/17/2007, 09:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznx2oa View Post
Hi, first time posting i think,question is can items be cloned? If if its even possible. Send me an emial to my inbox on this forum if you have areply or somthin.. sorri if this might be a noob question or has alrdy been posted up.
It used to be able to And i beleive that new 'duping' exploits are still found occasionally. But, nothing is available for yourself to do this

Old 11/17/2007, 11:10   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
You cant clone items. They have their own ID number on the servers database and the database can compare ID numbers to check if it has sent out the item to be droped from a mob etc.
This then means that if you send a packet containing information that a db dropped on the ground, the server would check its ID number to the database and check whether it is legitimate or not.

Sry, but thats it.

Hiyoal
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2007, 11:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
You cant clone items. They have their own ID number on the servers database and the database can compare ID numbers to check if it has sent out the item to be droped from a mob etc.
This then means that if you send a packet containing information that a db dropped on the ground, the server would check its ID number to the database and check whether it is legitimate or not.

Sry, but thats it.

Hiyoal
So... what your saying... is that if i bought a normal sword or necky from and NPC it has this reference code? Thought that was DBs and Sockets only? And i know it used to be able to be done cause my friend was showing me in market by dropping loads of DBs and Sup Armours/Rings/Necks. Bearin in mind this was also around 2 yrs ago
Old 11/17/2007, 12:50   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Yea, Everything now has a ID code. They always cross-reference items cos they are so LAZY because they've been hacked SO MANY TIMES.

Hope that helps yoal.

Hiyoal
Old 11/17/2007, 17:34   #7

Received Thanks: 1,960
Question answered.

#Closed!
Closed Thread