im adding here the results for opening 20 mbs per week
from the ghosts in the moon box: coordinates and finds
052, 042 - Unique Necky + soc ref atack ring
HEy ppl! if you want to know what kind of token your got.. donwload aiblaster's itemtype.dat file.. and change ur itemtype.dat file.. so you wont be having proeblem on determining tokens!!
And can someone make a map of the ghost locations on tactics... cuz some ppl dont know where are the locations of the ghost!!!
And people one more thing...... Coordinates means locations of NPC(ghost)..... Coordinates are found on the top left of your conquer's screen...the one with numbers!!
@maxidanny31
Do you keep on updating the list of reward you got from the tactic? and btw try giving full info like in what day you open it, what time... maybe it will work.. lmao!
And put that coordinate info on your first post so people wont go like s2pid noobies!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymka2
i need item type
@tymka2
K... here it is... follow this link and download a1blaster's itemtype.dat..
and dont forget to press thanks button on a1blaster's post and also mine.....
Just simply press thanks button right there----------------->
U DONT NEED A SPECIFIC DAY AND TIME BUT... IF U REALY WANT IT
I USUALLY OPEN ON SATHURDAY'S AT 22:00 EUROPEAN TIME, AND YEA I KEPT OPENING BUT I DIDNT GET SOMETHING I DIDNT WRITE IN MY EARLYER POSTS SO I DONT SEE THE POINT IN UPDATING I KEEP FIDNING SAME THINGS ..
THANKS FOR HELPING
NP
opend 10 last night and found what iposted above..... took a month break from co looked around a few new games..but camed back yesterday.
So i will be posting here again as usuall
knowing which tactic you're in. 07/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies Is there a way of finding out with tactic you are against...except wasteing time killing it to find out...(example: you have peace disturbed and desert in ur bank, but you need the others so u went back in and not sure which monster you are against...so you kill for ages and then when u get a token you find out its peace)
it just wastes time...
*sorry if there is a topic under this but i couldnt find it.*
Death Tactic 06/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies k so im cashing in 40 mbs right now... and its suuuuuuuper monotonous so I think to myself wtf isnt there a bot to do this? :bandit: tbh I dont think I have enough time to properly make it, but I can help anyone who wants to ;)
Basically just have it click the Maggie, Click the right option, then Okay, then jump to Ghost in the upper Left and click the options. read the map ID and when the map ID = 1050 (I beleive that is Life Tactic...the one after death where u actually cash them in//...
tell which tactic tokens u have 04/16/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 0 Replies ok sry if this has been posted before, but if not, hope it will help. all u have to do is hotkey the tokens. but wait, u still dont know which token is which. easy! just go to one of the tactics, and if u carry a token that matches the tactic ur in, u will be told by Ghost. then plce ur cursor on one of the hotkeys, one of them will say which tactic tokens u have. e.g. have chaos token on F4. u get in chaos tactic, talk to the guy or the ghost, they'll tell u that u are in chaos tactic. then...
see what tactic ur in 04/15/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies I made this because I was tired of searching for people to ask what tactic I was in, or waiting for a token.
Getting IN death tactic 02/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies Is there any faster way to redeem your moonboxes? It's fkn annoying to jump back to the ghost and teleport all over again..