Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exploiting TQ's restore a character :O

Discussion on Exploiting TQ's restore a character :O within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exploiting TQ's restore a character :O

this is for anyone who was smart enough and used to exploit the MM bug

As you all may know tq emplemented the restore your character option recently...
what they also did was banning the MMbugged Characters
What they actually did mis is banning the accounts that HAD MMbugged accounts

Let me explain...
You farmed a 130 with the MM exploit... got the DB and reborned it
Farmed it again gained the DB and Sock armor or you just left it 130 to be cool buth being scared of tq or smart you deleted the char and recreated another character on the same account...

So if you want to retrieve that 130 character you just go to there website and restore the character with there LEGAL tool

And back is you 130 character
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2007, 02:44   #2

did this work for ya?
Old 10/01/2007, 03:07   #3

Its not really an exploit, but hey if you wanna call it that sure..And yes it did work, I did that on my water tro got her to 130, deleted her.. Restored her and shes still 130 with equips and everything.
Old 10/01/2007, 03:17   #4

....wtf's the mm bug...just the full word plz and i'll understand :P
Old 10/01/2007, 05:56   #5

mystic merchant bug instant 130 cause of the free 5 exp ***** . naab.
Old 10/01/2007, 07:01   #6

elite*gold: 20
how can u be unban if u restore ur char?
Old 10/01/2007, 16:48   #7

If you r banned it won't work
Its for the few who where smart enough to delete the chars
Since TQ already used a beta version of restoring your previous chars...
And it was just a mather of time untill they did so once again

Buth tbh

TQ Powned Itself
Old 10/06/2007, 15:45   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
does anyone know if the bug I found in the original char restore function is still present? (reason why it was removed the first time)

in old one, if you deleted a character, and then restored it, it would log on where it had logged off before you deleted (like the old met zone bug)

it wouldnt work if you whent into market but it was still **** nice.

for example.

your in lab 4, wana go store items/repair/get exp pots or w/e.

log off, log on, then use a tc scroll and repair/store or w/e (just dont go to market or log off) then when ready to go back to lab delete the character and restore it.

it should be back in lab (worked perfectly with the old restore character bug, not sure about this one, aint tested it)

I would test it on noobs first of course cause I have no way of saying if it still works. I might test it later if I feel less lazy