Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Conquer Online 2 › CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 12:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



patch 4356 tips on how to fix sv for 4356

Discussion on patch 4356 tips on how to fix sv for 4356 within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
 
mrbasharking's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 284
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartboy View Post
multiclient is *m* not his
HI EVERYBODY....
Man, you are making me laugh, sorry...
did I ask for credits for my MultiClient?!!!!!
Everybody give credit to *M*, it's ok, he's great and he deserve the credits and I don't care if you think that this MC is mine or his, I'm happy that my work looks great as *M*'s multiclient.
for my side, I only want to help others, off course few thanks will show that the person is trustworthy....
anyhow, I made the multiclient using Prog4mer's guide about "How to make a Multiclient by yourself" and I said that in another thread...
If ppl stop being lazy by searching for a ready made Multiclient, they can make their own pure multiclient, and all the MCs will be similar if we gonna use the same guide.
I douplicate my thx to Prog4mer, a1 and *M* for keeping posting a MC while there is a guide for everyone to make their own files
peace to all...
mrbasharking is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 1
hmm how come i can never download any of the attachments
Shadewarrior is offline  
Old   #18
 
dnox's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 2
lol... my conquer path 4357 =(
dnox is offline  
Old   #19
 
a1blaster's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,487
Received Thanks: 1,962
To many SV threads!
#Closed!
a1blaster is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Using Patch 4356
11/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Is there a way i can just use this patch? I uninstalled conquer and delted the folder and then reinstalled and manually installed the patch but everytime i try to log in, it say the server is down, but i know its not, is there a way i can play using this patch? thanks
help, instant dc for patch 4356?
10/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I want to program a instant dc tool for patch 4356, I have no idea on it now. Can someone help? But I got a old instant dc code:(It can work on patch 4348, I think) instant dc: offset1:004889F4 offset2:004889FA write to offset1:00516f7c0d8b write to offset2:c300000e7de8
sv for patch 4356
09/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
can any1 give me link for working sv on patch 4356?? plz



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.