Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<<-~ Super Paypal Scam ~->>

Discussion on <<-~ Super Paypal Scam ~->> within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
<<-~ Super Paypal Scam ~->>

Good Morning! =D

As you may have guessed, this guide is entirely paypal based. A "Paperwork Error" at either your bank or online (which you create) can cause havoc with TQ. Let me explain:

1) Open up a new bank account (NatWest is my favourite, they never check properley) and get the account number + sort code.

2) Set up a new paypal account and add your new bank account details to it (as verification and a payment method).

3) Fill in the Direct Debit mandate form they need properely, so its all legit so far.

4) Wait a few days for the small 'verification' deposits to be put into your account and register it with paypal.

5) Go to your branch AFTER you've added the account fully and CLOSE the account.

Now - go to the TQ site and buy as many DBs as you want using the account. The transaction is done via 'eCheque' which is effectively a VERY delayed direct debit. Shift the 100s of DBs you bought onto a nub and filter them through your friends (TQ seem to be able to ban users by IP address now).

BTW > This also works with any other company who take PayPals eCheque system =D Have fun pplz, and let me know how it goes!

Regards,

Vertigo~
The Real Life Hustler
Old 09/02/2007, 13:51   #2

dude, i didnt understand :S
Old 09/02/2007, 13:52   #3

should have a creidit card or you cant just write some number?
Old 09/02/2007, 14:23   #4

Could you explane it again??
Old 09/02/2007, 17:26   #5

It's simple.
1)Make a paypal account that should be drawing funds from your bank account.
2)cancel your bank account.(there's no way to get more money out of your paypal anymore)
3)Buy like mad, the system will not check the money in your paypal because it is linked to a bank (although, the bank account it is linked to doesn't exist anymore)
4)Conquer gets screwed and you get dragonballs.
Here in lies a problem though. Conquer is not going to just let you keep those dragonballs. You MUST I repeat, MUST filter these dragon *****, and sense Conquer is now able to ban ip address(that's what he said I'm not sure) you would have to transfer it from ip to ip, before finally ending up in your main's pocket.
*note: I would highly recommend that your main is not the one to recieve the db's orginally, make a noob and get it plvled to 50 first.
Hope that clears things up for you.
Old 09/02/2007, 17:35   #6

**** I don't got my connected to a bank account :/
Old 09/02/2007, 17:42   #7

same... ****. im not from USA lol
Old 09/02/2007, 17:44   #8

can someone do this for me and give me the DB codes please through PM
Closed Thread