Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

best thing to for now if no new sv

Discussion on best thing to for now if no new sv within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
if u have sv that works for 4351 version before then dont patch to 4352, remove this file from conquer folder -->AutoPatch(DAT File,1kb) and put it somewhere else so that evrytime u play conquer it wont patch to 4352 then just bypass to play on 4351 version, this is the best thing to do for now until anastacia or somebody cracked a new sv.... then put back the autopatch file again if there is new sv for 4352 version.. 100% work, i've done it already, gud luck and have fun botting^^
Old 08/01/2007, 23:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
well uh this wont work cuz after todays maint you will have to have upgraded ure client to 4353 (potency) otherwise im pretty sure ure system with fail to work or w.e. XD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
One last thing
08/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Can someone give me the whole package of the serverfiles that Tomik uses? I say that cuz he uses some files that I couldn't find (like WebServer, you can see it in the first tut at 5:51) PLS help me...
[HELP] i need i lil thing lol
03/26/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hey can some1 give me a good itemtype editor ??? because that one what necron released it's not fully working
A lil thing
09/06/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hello guys its me ahmed i want to just say to S.A.L.M.O.N and MacDan my tool didn't have a trojan 2 reasons for it First:The file is PACKED so antiviruses would read it as a Trojan or a Virus i want you to go Scan pfjs tool and Cypherghoser1 server files you would find things as 'Trojans' actually they are not Trojans those files all are Just PACKED Second:It acts a sql injection so antiviruses would read it as a sql injection sorry for bugging but i just wanted to say that you banned me...
is there such thing?
08/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I have heard on my server someone was scamming people for dbs. People said he was using artmoney. So the art money must of accepted trade?