Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting gold ores fast(DC mine)

Discussion on Getting gold ores fast(DC mine) within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/23/2007, 18:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati+Jul 23 2007, 18:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Master_Mati @ Jul 23 2007, 18:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Dannydunno@Jul 23 2007, 17:03
lol at least i said please stfu...

and yeh ... im a noob ... and ur not eh? LOL.. i know the print key on my keyboard too, and youre guide which gave u all your karma couldve been made by anyone. +k to anastacia for your guide mati!!!

just stop flaming into every guide... if you know the stuff already then dont read it... its for ppl that DONT know EVERYTHING about ALL in conquer...

Also it just sucks to flame ppl for trying to contribute... nobody flamed your guides, even tho everybody knows how to plvl an water to 110 if he has a 130 archer ... and the moneybag thread is like opening one of those Soc Threads. But youre pro so i guess its ok.... rofl
at least im trying to do something useful.
Besides, im not saying like "Close this topic or delete it cos its soo nuub"
Im just saying what im think, is that bad?
And my criticism-is it so bad? Its a forum , and everyone who make a topic should be ready for criticism... right?
And i dont care much about karma, but i care that what i do, help conquer players.
If this topic help 1 of 100 wievers, then its good ...and i dont really care about it.
I dmit, i play CO almost 3 years, and have some nice chars.
Tho i didnt noticed much.. "yey thx for tip" but let it so be it... i dont mind.
(BTW flaming is in human nature ;p heh)
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=PeAcE ALL' border='0' alt='PeAcE ALL' /> [/b][/quote]
Dude like said change your attitude, winning sould that way is so dirty.
If I must speak formyself i would say I'm better here off you then with you.
So we do not need your flamings in topics that are ACCEPTED by moderators.
You sound more noobier then Dannydunno cause he reads the topic he knows where its about and he posts a thank or something usefull for flamers like you.
Old 07/23/2007, 18:48   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati@Jul 23 2007, 18:03
at least im trying to do something useful.
... lol read your answers to this thread and tell me you HONESTLY think anyone is gonna believe that...
Old 07/26/2007, 00:33   #18

i got my warning for less than that plz close this topic before its world war 3
Old 07/26/2007, 01:51   #19

Received Thanks: 1,960
No more flaming! :flame:
Stay on topic! >
Keep tempers under control, turn the other cheek next time.
It is more mature to let things go then to keep dwelling on them.

[*]Please read>>>

[*]Please read>>>

One verbal warning has been given by Lowfyr already!

Next ones official by ME! :hm: