Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archer leveling (fast and cheap)

Discussion on Archer leveling (fast and cheap) within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/31/2007, 22:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
thankes
Old 09/11/2007, 18:32   #17

this is best guide I have seen. It give us a place to lvl. Some archer use BAS for more than 12 hrs at the time and pk anybody around, which is very abuse. now we can go lab and lvl ther thks,, very good work.

* Can you guide for lving troj/war to lv130 fast *
Old 09/11/2007, 21:55   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic_Calm View Post
elloo everybody ive noticed alot of requests for archer leveling tips lately and with most of the recent changes CO2 has gone through lately i figured i might slap one together.. if anyone has different views post and forgive if it seems a bit incomplete... (work in progress)

i have recently started my first archer and despite the tips that everyone has offered ive found that most have been virtually useless in the long run so heres an abreviated run of archer 01 - 125.

off the top throughout the course of leveling the greatest assests an archer can have are earrings and armor... Magic defense is the most important thing to build on while a 2 socket bow with dragon gems or rainbow gems is a close second.

01 - 70 off the start this seems about the hardest in my view...get as much posible plvling in this area and if none is available simply pop on over to Hawkings and run laps around the edges scattering as you go.. some people if available can use 3 or 4 db's to get to 70 but if you (like myself) run on a budget that is perhaps the easiest...

70 - 112 starting at level 70 this should be virtually the last time you will need to worry about physical defense. all monsters from here on will use magic attacks. Youll have to plvl in ape city to gain vp's. once you gain 2000 or more u can cash them in to enter the lab where you will level till 112. (ill add a map to the archer spawn in lab 1 shorty ) the 'archer spawn' is without a doubt the best spot to get exp but will only work as far as level 110.

110 -117 Right around this point more people than you can count will tell you to go to Basilisks or alien serps..some might even tell you alien apes.. this I personally dont recommend as it will be a constant battle with water farmers and stackers for the spawns. if youve done well and have raised your ears to level 112 and acquired a good share of defense you should now take no more than 1 damage from all the monsters that count. I recommend continuing with the lab only from now on continue down to lab 2 and scatter at the fire rats. theres no hopping or moving so a good automouse program will be a great advantage...effect removal tools may also help as the lightning attacks tend to slow down movement and attack speeds.

117 - 125 now this is perhaps the most grueling area of leveling.. at this point all exp gained is directly related to the damage you inflict. ie: it doesnt matter where you go..water devils..basis..bulls and red devils. 2nd reborn area..its all the same exp and its ALL bad. so.. from this point we can begin to plvl at hawks.. and this should significantly reduce the time it takes to gain vp's.
now heres the the part that should separate this guide from all others. leveling for exp is NOT worth the time it takes... and as an archer the options you are left with are very slim.. reborn archers have the option of turning melee and using 2 handed weapons such as wand... this is GREAT for botting and exp is no worse than using your bow... However for those who are not reborn or cannot afford a db to reallot your points....heres what to do..
continue with the vp's. start by buying a skytokens from the market..they are usually very cheap (about the cost of a meteor) and they will get you to lab 2 spend some time acquiring earth tokens (10 is about good) and from there you want to surface..repair and now return but this time go all the way to lab 3. the birds here will hurt alot but if you are capable of taking a lightning strike frm a basilisk you should be able to handle one from bluebats. Blue bats give the same exp youll find anywhere else and on top of that they will drop Soul tokens.. collect and sell and with the profit buy a db and in turn trade for exp balls...
you should average about 8 per trip which on my server is approximately the cost of a db. exp balls will provide anywhere from 23 - 27 pct per day... Far more than standard leveling will get you. as well db's only work out to be about 80 pct possible exp from exp balls..

125+ tg baby tg.. blue mouse and token hunting are still the best ways to level without breaking the bank.

I hope this guide helps to answer some questions and ill add some maps and spawn pics shortly (with permission from origional threads)

Edit1- added edited labs maps (origional creator unknownone) and spawn pics

ty!@
Old 09/12/2007, 02:36   #19

Nice thnx..
Old 09/15/2007, 00:15   #20

very helpful and different.like said before first guide ive read without telling me to go to basi's. +1 fo u
Old 09/15/2007, 05:27   #21

nice guide ill use ur tips
Old 10/26/2007, 14:27   #22

nice work!!!!
i have archer 130...
i up lvl in lab (123)... 123-130... tg, exp ball vps for xp xD
Old 11/02/2007, 08:18   #23

can you put a sign to lab 2, 3 maps where are you lvling at?
Old 11/02/2007, 13:59   #24

Nice Guide..
I myself am 128 archer and have another 112 archer and the most difficult is from 112 up!

At first i could NOT afford to buy DB's, so i was hunting meteors to trade for DB and expballs.
Old 11/02/2007, 20:33   #25

Thanks man, at least I see a really useful guide here on epvp about archer lvling... Most of the guides about archers just explain where to go like this "go to the lab 1 till x lvl thn go f*ck a beer". I like yours though, nice work!
Old 12/01/2007, 13:20   #26

loool men's i hate that i can't find a goood macro for archer lab lvler(
Old 12/05/2007, 16:12   #27

sir i am just starting a noob due to scammers and my foolishness i will follow this guide all the way through and report back, as to what ive read now i like it

cheers chris
Old 12/06/2007, 15:39   #28

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for help
Old 12/07/2007, 20:33   #29

just a tip for those who wanna reallot their pts: YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WEAR ARCHER ARMORS, and without them, you are dead meat... =P so watch out and think twice before u reallot ur pts so that u can wear a wand, mkay?
Old 12/27/2007, 10:50   #30

i am lvl 117 archer and i can't find in lab 3 any good spwans for soultokens