Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Keep Gaining LT after 2nd Leaves

Discussion on Keep Gaining LT after 2nd Leaves within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If you want to max out your LT and don't have a friend to provide it to you, a good way to max out your LT is by having another char stack ontop of you. Once the 2nd RB leaves, the person who is ontop will start using their LT and their timer will go down, you on the other hand will continue to gain LT. It's worked for me everytime i've tried it.
Old 06/06/2007, 07:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
nive try already posted but ty 4 sharing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Leaves wegbekommen ?!
07/31/2010 - League of Legends - 19 Replies
Habe leider 8 leaves durch error und so.. kann man die wegbekommen ?!
AP Gaining
07/28/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
I have a question. I play on a private server and I wanted to farm AP together with my lil brothe he is asmo and I'm elyos. Both around same lvl. We can play aion at the same time. But when we kill each other we don't get AP. We use different computers but same router. Any way we can remove this block or something?
agbot leaves hunting area
02/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
my character always seems to leave the hunting area with agbot and its really starting to annoy me. he's supposed to be attacking wing tribes but he keeps going way out of range and eventually finds rockys and dies. i am having trouble gaining any experience at all. has anyone else had this problem with leaving the hunting area? if so, what did you do to fix it? please read before you answer: 1) I usually keep hunting radius at '60' but I have tried others from 20-100 and i still have...
KalOnline Leaves Skin + New Icons !
07/09/2007 - Kal Online - 21 Replies
Hiho ! Wollt mal den Blätterskin für Kal uploaden.. der name sagt ja schon alles^^ Habt Spaß damit! -> killabier Hiho ! I want to share the Sheetsskin for kal^^ .. I think the name and the screenshot give u all the details u need^^ Have fun withit!
Keep charging lucky time even after Blesser leaves
09/08/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
Normally, you would walk close to the 2nd reborn and hit sit to sit near him, in the group of people, so that you can sit nearby. This route however, once the second reborn gets up and leaves, it will more than likely stop charging up lucky time... and start dropping. Instead, in my experience, if you click to walk as close to the second reborn as possible, and do a different action, such as wave, and then due to the prayer, it makes you sit, when the second reborn gets up and leaves, in my...