Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Edited monster.dat file.

Discussion on Edited monster.dat file. within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(relevant forum for this)?

Here is a small edit to the monster.dat file that I have created that nerfs targeting of Slingers. Very very good for archer lab macroers, will prevent you from targeting a slinger and messing up the macro!

Basically what I did was set the Slinger Zoom% to 0. It was one of the simplest solutions possible. The only way you will know where slingers are at all, is if you turn on show names. You will see the Slingers name and HP bar, but not the slinger itself. I have tested it over and over, and you can't target what you can't see.

Edited monster.dat is attached. Enjor Archers.

Edit: Backup your monster.dat file!!! Unless you never want to see/target slingers again...
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-108-1177992120.ibf (42.4 KB, 35 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Edited monster.csv
02/27/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Seeing as many people are having problems with figuring out how to raise there exp and dil rates I went through and edited the monster.csv for you. The EXP is 1000X and it is real 1000X unlike the 1500X server where you go from lvl 1 to lvl 12 from one kill. With real 1000X EXP you get to level 26. And Min DIL drop rate is the same but Max DIL drop is set to 100X. If you want one made for you it's not free of charge, we can make a negotiation. Also if you don't know where to put this please...
Monster.ini file - Boss Monster time and location
12/16/2008 - Zero - 2 Replies
does any1 have the monster.ini file that tell you wen the boss monster appears and where it appears cause i think they mightve patched over the other 1. if any1 can find a way to get it to work again id be grateful. if u think u can help i can send u the other monster.ini file that used to work. Or if this isnt possible does any1 have spawn times for the bosses in neptune/green planet? Either of those would be helpful Thanks in advance
Need edited Monster.dat & AdditiveSize.ini
07/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hi ppl, im just working on a macro which registers, logins and lvls Chars to lvl 44 with expballs from market. But my Macro always fails when i come to tc because sometimes ppl jump around and make it click wrong. So i remembered prog4mers archer macro where all monsters and players were really small. I downloaded the Monster.dat & AdditiveSize.ini from his macro but it didnt work anymore and i myself couldnt figure how to do it... So id be very happy if anyone could tell me how to...