I've got my server running, and I've managed to log in using client version 4312 (wouldn't work with the current version). But something is pretty jacked up. At character creation I selected a male trojan but when I logged in, I was a female of no class with 177 PK points (but still white name). There are no NPC's, No monsters, no guards, no chat, and no names. Just an empty-*** TC. What am I doing wrong here?
Also, in future's guide there were steps that involved using Visual C#... I didn't understand that. It says:
"3. Open Visual C# 2005 express edition and press F6 to build/rebuild project"
and then...
"11. Go to visual C# and press debug (F5) and run the server."
what am I missing here? I go to C# and press F6 and nothing happens because I don't have anything open. WTF am I supposed to have open inside C# when i'm doing these steps?? And do I even NEED C#? Cause none of the steps in THIS guide mention using it. I'm so confused
First, I want you to pull your head out of your ***. Then bang your head on your desk a few times. Now that you've completed the first two steps, read the quote below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabomb98
to all those that say the postgres link dont work..
thats the link
feel free to scan and give karma
If you had bothered to read the rest of the post before posting your silly complaint we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Alright.... I've read like 3 different guides and followed every step... When I try to connect, it says my server.dat file is damaged and to reinstall the game... >_< Please help? o.O
Could any one help me i readed like 3 threads like this i tried it 100 times but i cant go further then step 4 i typed just like this address: localhost
description: Conquer Server
Username: postgres
Password: postgres
but it wont work when i press ok it comes back to step 4 again..
Could any one help me i readed like 3 threads like this i tried it 100 times but i cant go further then step 4 i typed just like this address: localhost
description: Conquer Server
Username: postgres
Password: postgres
but it wont work when i press ok it comes back to step 4 again..
Orcun,,
When you set up Postgres, did you use postgres as a password? And as a username? If you used another password, you'll need to find wich one it weas ;P
ahh i got it now needed to install the other files too,
but im stuck at step 9 when i press Co Full Server it says '' Could not start database with that username/ password combination'' and after that it says Database Connect: Succesfull hope someone could help me
Wie kann ich ein eigen Co privat server erstellen? How to make a Conquer server? 06/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies ich brauche Hilfe bitte kann mir schnell jemand ein funktionierenten client usw. besorgen oder eine seite die ganz neu ist wo es erklärt wird?
Hey I need help someone gots a new privat server client or a link was work? plz send me fast have a nice day :)
PorousCO Need Server Ideas To make The Server Unique! 08/16/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies Hey PorousCO Is searching for new Server Ideas to make the
server Unique before we put it online we only dont know any good ideas
anymore so we ask the community for ideas we hope that you can help us Post
the Server ideas here or on our forum Porous-Conquer Forum
And Please Dont Post Something Else On It! Only Your Server Idea And Your Email So We Can Contact You!
Rewards That You Get:
First Place: LvL 120 character Full Super 1 Socket +10 -7 (+200HP)
Second Place: LvL 120...