Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dodge aim bot!

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
I think he meant(with the aimbot and hurc) one enemy has an aimbot, and another has hurc... funny, afew mins ago I was in the PK arena, and I killed him via SS so he was yelling at me"YOU WERE USIN AIMBOT"

So I said "really?"
And then I said "!aimbot"(to show him I wasn't using one)
then he started yelling at me "**** you, you just turned it on!" and he left the arena.....

......noob

Old   #47

i knew this before!!!

Old   #48

ss while walkin is easier than fb imo, the fb activates to late(but blades are still better)

{[Edit] just thought i would throw that in, still getting learnin on tros}
{[2nd Edit] p.s. if you use an aim bot u r a noob get some skills or play pokemon}
Old   #49

i duno what kinda aimbot ur talking about.. but with QProxy when u move it hits u and when u stay still it wont hit u at all

lol so ur basicly screwed

Old   #50

Ive always known this but your right, ive never seen this actually posted before so yah very nice =)
Old   #51

i just get to the left side shift screen to the right so they can't see me and jump as long as u don't see the aimbotter he can't hit u i tried this in pka sad thing is it actually works lol funny when i jump right next to them and rage em to Death
Old   #52

well using aimbot makes the pvp or game not fun, but it is true that if u run it cant hit u, thanks dude
Old   #53

every1 know it xD
Old   #54

eh thats old im sure who ever was able to fb/ss could have known that lol -.-

<hr>Append on Jul 30 2007, 17:51<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix_arrow+Jul 27 2007, 00:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phoenix_arrow @ Jul 27 2007, 00:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ss while walkin is easier than fb imo, the fb activates to late(but blades are still better)

{[Edit] just thought i would throw that in, still getting learnin on tros}
{[2nd Edit] p.s. if you use an aim bot u r a noob get some skills or play pokemon} [/b]

ss/fb are same thing same speed same mesh just diferent coating

<hr>Append on Jul 30 2007, 17:53<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 30 2007, 03:55
well using aimbot makes the pvp or game not fun, but it is true that if u run it cant hit u, thanks dude
some people use aimbot cues of the anger some fire taos couse some of does who use aimbot is cues in there mind there 100% adicted to it like a drug they can do better with it... get it? lol

<hr>Append on Jul 30 2007, 17:57<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2007, 02:45
i duno what kinda aimbot ur talking about.. but with QProxy when u move it hits u and when u stay still it wont hit u at all

lol so ur basicly screwed
i think you wrong there lol i dont think an aimbot of any type can hit u wile u walk,

lol wen an aimbot hits you were are u wen it hits u? in the hair mid air wen u get clicked by somebody using a aiimbot u well see u get hit every time you jump its inposible to get hit wile walking nobody has made the ultimate aimbot yet -.-" it would be like using fb/ss for every step he takes not even speed bot can make u fb/ss that fast -.-" maybe u wer bugged or the aimbot was all screwed up lol

<hr>Append on Jul 30 2007, 17:59<hr><!--QuoteBegin--B&#33;@ckdice
@Jul 27 2007, 07:06
Ive always known this but your right, ive never seen this actually posted before so yah very nice =) [/quote]
problebly it is posted somewere eles but only hacks get your atention lol
Old   #55

what about ppl using aimbot and after they lock select herc as skill and then manually herc?

hehe 2blade aimbotters have it to easy
Old   #56

help plz

hey i wanna have an aimbot for my tro but i don't know how i can download it, i can't find it, can you plz help me

thx
Old   #57

then you just up the speed of ur proxy thus make it think faster and u still hit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
hey i wanna have an aimbot for my tro but i don't know how i can download it, i can't find it, can you plz help me

thx
No Questions here but anyway, ill answer; go to search and type venom works great now if u ask me
Old   #58

yeah still pwned by hercs.
Old   #59

Ab'ers suck to me tbh... whats the point of playing if you dont have skill... now it may be excused for red/blacknamed killing but in a duel or gw its just plain lame... anyway i own ab'ers with my fire. If you wanna ab, i can speed... and speed + zoom + nado with a 13k hp fire with 230 pot = no stamina and a dead lil ab'er. Actually for most of the noobs who use the crappy public abs i dont even need sh, they cant 4 hit me anyway and after their stamina runs out... they're ******.
Old   #60

Received Thanks: 8,586
Old thread, Bumped.

#Closed

Closed Thread