Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Plvl Xp Skill with out any pots

Discussion on How To Plvl Xp Skill with out any pots within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Here is aguild to plvl ur XP skill Like Robot , WaterElf And ND:

First go to giuld area door hit it u will find ur xp skill coming to fast juts make ur xp skill and hit the door with it when u restore u will find it coming again and soo on......... .

easy right
u can eaven use outo clicker to click on the door and as example make the xp skill in F1 and make it press F1 u can go and sleep and in the morning u will find ur xp skill plvled.
but not good way to sleep may be some one kill u .
Old 01/30/2007, 14:14   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by ews2010@Jan 30 2007, 11:52

First go to giuld area door hit it u will find ur xp skill coming to fast juts make ur xp skill and hit the door with it when u restore u will find it coming again and soo on......... .

easy right
u can eaven use outo clicker to click on the door and as example make the xp skill in F1 and make it press F1 u can go and sleep and in the morning u will find ur xp skill plvled.
nice but...
this has been posted like 50 times b4, and u dont "plvl" exp skills... u "lvl" them, plvl means power lvl, to get plvled is using team exp to lvl
Old 01/30/2007, 14:22   #3

i dont recomend this idea of urs... i know its good for lvling exp skill but on guild door u loose ur durability real fast so u cant AFK for long... just go 2 safe place ... then taped down F keys u using for ur exp skill like let say f10 once exp skill appears press f10 then hold it then taped it down lols... u can go AFK for a week without loosing anything lols thats if theres no maintenance!!
Old 01/30/2007, 14:28   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by -=EPvP^RULEZ=-@Jan 30 2007, 14:22
i dont recomend this idea of urs... i know its good for lvling exp skill but on guild door u loose ur durability real fast so u cant AFK for long... just go 2 safe place ... then taped down F keys u using for ur exp skill like let say f10 once exp skill appears press f10 then hold it then taped it down lols... u can go AFK for a week without loosing anything lols thats if theres no maintenance!!
i do it in tc, on top of the building behind the lab dude and general judd... cos there is less lag there. on my old water i fixed fish in about a month doing this with no moons, i was always dced wen i woke up tho so i dunno how long i was lastin
Old 01/30/2007, 19:28   #5

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
has been posted so many times before :?
Old 01/30/2007, 23:41   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by freddofrog~+Jan 30 2007, 14:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (freddofrog~ @ Jan 30 2007, 14:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ews2010@Jan 30 2007, 11:52

easy right
nice but...
this has been posted like 50 times b4, and u dont "plvl" exp skills... u "lvl" them, plvl means power lvl, to get plvled is using team exp to lvl [/b][/quote]
sry i didnt mean to make it again and spamm i just wanted to help
Old 01/31/2007, 06:50   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by ews2010+Jan 30 2007, 23:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ews2010 @ Jan 30 2007, 23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -freddofrog~@Jan 30 2007, 14:14
<!--QuoteBegin--ews2010
Quote:
@Jan 30 2007, 11:52

easy right

nice but...
this has been posted like 50 times b4, and u dont "plvl" exp skills... u "lvl" them, plvl means power lvl, to get plvled is using team exp to lvl
sry i didnt mean to make it again and spamm i just wanted to help [/b][/quote]
lol we know u just wanted to help
Old 01/31/2007, 07:25   #8

lol i lvl my stuff on the lilly pad's oppisite the pk arena cuz ppl dunno how to get there