Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Using a ghost to hit gw gate/pole

Discussion on Using a ghost to hit gw gate/pole within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 02/21/2007, 08:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by prpapi22@Feb 7 2007, 16:51
I'm wondering.... you guys might be able to test the ghost thing in arena or jail. I'll try in a min and repost or jusdt edit.
Yeh you can, i always use it in jail while fighting a bunch of enemies :P
Old 02/21/2007, 14:48   #17

So under ghost and guard, you are invicible ! lol
guard protect : scatter, rage, hercule, tornado
ghost protect : fb
Old 05/02/2007, 03:42   #18

yeah, i use this too =D, btw, Calagan, I think i saw you on Qonquer, i was a noob there too ^^, but I got IP banned the first day play, for no reason -.-", they didnt like my noobieness D:

And, i'll +k you for the Cotobo Fix :P, i had already done that, but I like ur guide xD
Old 06/25/2007, 20:01   #19

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Calagan@Jan 21 2007, 13:48
When you and your guild members/allies are trying to hit gate or pole, while the enemies are attacking you, it's best if you all stand under one ghost, this way noone can fb, herc or ss you, concidering the fact that you will all be on team and most probably a few will be using rage, as soon as an enemy gets closer he'll be killed straight away.
I didn't know this. Heres +k for you
Old 06/26/2007, 00:46   #20

basicly during guild war stack ontop of a ghost and get someone..preferable the strongest (most def) to summon their guard (gold works best) and u will be safe from..scatters..fbs..ss's..hercs..penetrarion..spe edgun and so on