Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best way/places to power lvl your Archer

Discussion on Best way/places to power lvl your Archer within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

THIS GUIDE IS FOR ARCHER THAT WANTS TO LVL FAST AS POSSIBLE IN 1-2 MONTHS PROCESS!

I know this have taken me a long time to recognize the ways of plvling an archer. Ill tell u in my own experience, if u dont like reading this bullsh!t you can avoid this thread. This thread is not mandatory to be read. Its your choice. So thank you. Remeber, this is my 1st contribution to Elitepvpers members.

-------------------------------------------------------------

lvl 1-73 - Go to Bird Island and find an archer to power lvl you until your lvl 70 or you can go to Kylin Cave at PC to ask some archer to power lvl and sit in the bedrock and afk.

lvl 73-90 - Powerlvl noobs at SlowApes, once your there get your team full as possible then get over 20k of VPS so you can go into LAB 10 times. Download a bot/macro and use it to stay all night. This program is called Automatik Scatter 2.0. I am sure there are a few in this forum you can download. Remember to buy 30 pack of speed arrows if your lvl 73. Leave your archer all night and next morning it will power lvl 5-10 lvls up. I tried about 10 times until I was out of VPS and got to lvl 90 right away in 10 days. Remember this method only works with leaving your computer all the time on. To be specific, always plvl at the 1st floor of the lab and attack sling. If you cannot process this method, you can always go to Bird Island and fly for 40sec and scatter the birds at the portal to the hawkings the whole day and download a program called auto clicker which can enable you to click stuff automatically. I tried this process but I get like 1/4 less of exp comparing to the lab I get.

lvl 90 - lvl 100 - Go to Adventerous Zone and killed Brizillians snakes and use the program I told u called Automatik Scatter 2.0 which you can leave your computer the whole day and it does it by scattering, once it out of speed arrows, your character disconnect right away. However, this program was given by one of a friendly elitepvpers which told me not to give. So I suggest you to find 1 yourself in this forum that has the similar option. If you dont have this program, you might have to be online all the time so try using an automatic clicker 2.0, its very helpful indeed. I got power lvl 2-3 lvls a day when i was lvl 90 at the adventurous zone.

lvl 100-110 - This starts to take a while to plvl, I recommend you going to lab on 3-4 floor to scatter around, dont got 2nd floor unless u want to get less exp. Anyways, go hang around BI and kill Hawkings, dont kill the normal birds outside of BI or else uu wont get good exp. If this process is not efficient for you, go to adventerous zone where u can get 1.5 times more than in BI.

I am not a lvl 120 archer so I cant tell u where to train. So far, these are my experience on how to plvl. Dont start complaining to me that i am giving fraud info. THese are my experiences so far Ive been getting.

If you cannot proceed to any of these methods of training. You can leave your archer in TG and get a lvl 60 water tao w/ fixed stigma so you can gain 30% att/exp.

So far, this is my 1st contribution to elitepvpers so have fun guys! Hope I get script vessel soon..!!! ^^
Old 01/06/2007, 06:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
nice guide!!