Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

lab tips

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well just to tell if some of ya dont know everyone know that if u bot,lvl ur armor,coro,necky,boot dura gonna lose faster than ur weapons ring that is arround 8-10 hours botting but if u have some soc's that DONT have super gems u can simply put kylin gems in ur soc's that can bot for 4 times the time u bot/lvl without kylin gems that is like 40 hours botting/lvling in lab without getting out lab to repair.
im writing this because im not sure if the met zone bug thing still work or not so this is just another way

Old   #2

If you did that, you'd need full soc because the lowest durability item you have is your base time of botting depending on how much dura you have... I personally think this would be a waste of soc space, although it would make it last longer, it would only compensate a little for the rains/drags you could have instead.

Old   #3

well it just a suggestion sry if it not that good