Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Miner until CHoco is done with cotobo

Discussion on Auto Miner until CHoco is done with cotobo within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well since i dont really contribute to epvp with bots and hacks i figure i will contribute with some ideas. Since cotobo is not out yet, for the time being we can automine with a crude combination of "Conquer Clicky" or any auto right clicker for that matter and "QOproxy". I am not gonna go into specifics with QOproxy nor am i going to post it because i might get raped by angry epvpers. So basically this is how you automine without COTOBO. Karma and replies would be nice ^^

1. set conquer clicky to right click
2.qoproxy to dc on blue and red and black

now you have to check for gems and drop ores by urself but this is the best we got w/o cotobo. Also conquer clicky is pretty simple to use, but if u need any help with qoproxy refer to .bmg's guide.

I am afraid this is the best autominer i can think of so godspeed chocoman

Old 12/31/2006, 03:01   #2

SCAN
Old 12/31/2006, 03:13   #3

Received Thanks: 1,960
Quote:
Originally posted by site+Dec 30 2006, 20:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (site @ Dec 30 2006, 20:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>SCAN[/b]

Nothing to scan, just a link back to this post.

<!--QuoteBegin--specdrifter Posted on Today 19:25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well since i dont really contribute to epvp with bots and hacks i figure i will contribute with some ideas. Since cotobo is not out yet, for the time being we can automine with a crude combination of "Conquer Clicky" or any auto right clicker for that matter and "QOproxy". I am not gonna go into specifics with QOproxy because i might get raped by angry epvpers. So basically this is how you automine without COTOBO. Karma and replies would be nice ^^

1. set conquer clicky to right click
2.qoproxy to dc on blue and red and black

now you have to check for gems and drop ores by urself but this is the best we got w/o cotobo.

Godspeed CHOCO

[/quote] Also wrong section, this should be in CO2 Guides & Templates.
Old 12/31/2006, 03:20   #4

lol i didnt know which section to post this in my bad ^^
Old 12/31/2006, 03:51   #5

#move
Old 12/31/2006, 04:08   #6

0_0 lol for this to work you have to have a reconnector, an oredropper, proxy, and the clicky lol way too many prog running at once for just one conquer ><
Old 12/31/2006, 05:11   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by xthinhx@Dec 31 2006, 04:08
0_0 lol for this to work you have to have a reconnector, an oredropper, proxy, and the clicky lol way too many prog running at once for just one conquer ><
lol ye but clicky+oredropper+reconnecter doesnt take up too much memory and i dunno if this is just me but i run proxy when i get on anyway...
Best i can think of without cotobo.

-edit 78 views and 3 ppl posted...