Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pvp tips

Discussion on Pvp tips within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, Ive been playing CO, for roughly around 3 years, and hopefully i got a few pvp ( GW etc.) tips that hopefully werent posted on here.

Archer
Tip 1: Just as most skills have a wait time, i.e rage +fb(in tg), archer have a similar skill using single shot + scatter. If you rapidly Left + Right click, you can fire both of them at the same time, achieving more damage.
Tip 2: When the Majority of trojans, warriors etc try to kill you, they wait for when fly is up. An easy way to aviod this is to start going in one direction, and then d/c, they will most likey search randomly for you, and not look to where you have been.
Tip 3: One of the main features of the Archer is ir (intensify rapid fire), and when used right it can take almsot any archer out of the sky. What i like to do is to have 1 account, the archer, sit in a remote corner of the GW arena, while I have another client, A water who can withstand more than a few arrows, lure the archer to your archer.
Tip 4: As with this new Patch, ive found that when an Archer Flys, If you go to the Top of the map, you wont be able to get hit because the hit box (raised higher from before) cannot be clicked on because it is offscreen.

Trojan
Tip 1: When facing an Aimbot during GW, most people would say something like, just walk around, and aimbot will miss, but during an actual GW, it will be much to hard to do that. What I have been doing is too make a far jump away from the "aimbotter", most likey he will follow u, when he does stand still and if you can time it right, fb him when he jumps over you
Tip 2: As with High level trojans, it seems like more and more people are going with the blade-blade combo, but I would like to way that versus blade club
Pros:
Blade-Blade
1) Herc and fb
2) not much else

Blade-Club
1) rage
2) more attack
3) has more use outside of pvp, i.e dis city

Though rage might not seem like a big deal at first, consider this. Most people i.e Lv 130 rb trojans have 2 dex (the min), and if you try to melee someone with Blade Blade, if they got anywhere near decent boots, chances are it will miss. Rage on the other hand allways hits when activated + does 140% damage(maybe more). This means that the pole, and GW gate will die faster. Also, how many people have you seen that randomly jump into range, ad die because of it?

Warrior and Fire Tao
Coming soon, i have friends expierenced in these fields and if they can they will help out.

More to come soon, if you got any other tips, please post them as well.

Old 12/29/2006, 22:24   #2

Wtf Ryan, umm what about me? No melee water section? kos
+k
Old 12/29/2006, 22:28   #3

zzz u! lol ill get to that, completely forgot about that ^^
Old 12/29/2006, 22:33   #4

WoW i really needed those tips, nobody seemed to have those exept you!
I r thankful xD
Old 12/29/2006, 22:36   #5

=) Good post. Add some stuff for fire taos tho -.-
Old 12/29/2006, 22:42   #6

hmm.. i think its nice.. but i wanna see how can u pvp with a war.. coz i think wars sucks vs tros and fires... and whats better to use.. 2 handed or 1 haded with a shield and what weapons.. ill w8 for it
Old 12/29/2006, 22:46   #7

I personally like 1-handed, sword + shield, because with sword you can use nix and also ss, shield makes you much tougher against taos also
Old 12/30/2006, 08:01   #8

Wars are tankers, I'm sure you've heard that saying. You can't go out and attack with a Warrior and expect to accomplish a whole lot, especially in GW.

Knowing a Warrior's strengths and weaknesses is essential in PvP. I don't have time to go into details now, but remember these few things:

a) Warriors are defensive. You have a shield that nullifies archers attacks and weakens tao attacks. You also have XP Shield which makes you very hard for tros to kill depending on your base defense. Use these strategies to your advantage in PvP and GW. You might not do so well alone, but with another character class and some teamwork you could dominate.

b) Learn the ins and outs of using dash, flying moon, superman. These are less common and less talked about, but they have a lot of uses in PvP situations.

c) Levelling. It's a lot easier for warriors due to superman. With a little dedication you can be RB quite fast.

d) 2-handers. There are surprising benefits to using these. Of course, you will only seriously see the benefits at higher levels and proficiencies.

e) Superman. Yes, again. Learn to use it well in levelling. Hawkings and other fast-spawn areas belong to you if you know how to work well with Superman.

I'll add more and clarify later on maybe. CO needs more good warriors who can PvP well. Warriors take skill to play and a good, dominating warrior has my respect over any trojan.
Old 12/30/2006, 08:13   #9

nice tips for trojans vs aimbotters.But you didnt mentoin sword/club combo.Its very good for breaking gate and pole cuz of nix+rage, you almost never miss.

@Relaxation
superman isnt very good in pvp as it does only like 2x or 3x dmg instead of 10x dmg
Old 12/30/2006, 16:56   #10

Personally, i dislike nix + rage, because nix cancles out rage some of the time, ss lags the **** out of me, and sword has less attack, but its still an ok combo, just dont see the need for 2 passive skills
Old 01/02/2007, 21:02   #11

ryans guides suck give me lvl bot give me karmas k thnx
Old 01/02/2007, 21:04   #12

Blade - Blade = Pwnage, lol us trojs that use blade - blade always got a club in wh
Old 01/02/2007, 21:20   #13

only noobs trojen go blade blade cuz they cant fb **** they mite as well jstu go club club
Old 01/02/2007, 21:21   #14

lol, I use blade-blade too, wanted to see if i could convince anyone of blade-club xD
Old 01/02/2007, 21:24   #15

best combination for water- water is with a blade pwns stig + fb + rev and all that.