Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skypass

Discussion on Skypass within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I dont know how to make hacks or that kind of things so i only can post tips

Well its simple

You can get tokens easy when server time ends in 9,0,1 like 14:19-14:21 (hour doenst matter, only the last digit) during that 3 minuts you can get 3-4 tokens, it works for me on all floors less top. Im on lvl 120 section if its useful.

Hope it work for all
Old 12/19/2006, 00:28   #2

Great theory, but sky pass isn't really a good form of hunting around lvl 120
Old 12/19/2006, 00:43   #3

The purpose is get tokens and pass skypass quick to claim mets

It should work for all lvls but i just could try on lvl 120 section.

And is a good place to train for trojs and warriors because there are mobs of your lvl always and they do less dmg than others out there
Old 12/19/2006, 04:04   #4

thats cool
Old 01/01/2007, 06:50   #5

Skypass Guide

Ok, well alot of people have asked about this recently so i thought i'd write my own guide on it, any extra information, pointing out things i've got wrong, missed out etc, and spelling is all welcome

The Official Skypass Quest Page

FAQ
What is Skypass?
Skypass is a Quest where you make your way though 5 levels to gain a prize of meteors or money at the end
How do i get to Skypass?
In the very Top-left corner of the Apecity map there is a warp portal to skycity, follow the path up skycity to almost the top(155,166) and speak with NPC Daniel
When should i do Skypass?
Skypass can be done at around level 70 and upwards
What defence do i need to do Skypass?
There is no fixed defence for Skypass. The higher level guardians send you to powerfuler monsters, and as you move up the Skypass levels they'll also increase in power. There is also no fixed Stats for the Skypass monster so their attack strengh Vairys from monster to monster in a spawn at a time. They are also Quest monster so NO damage is amplified by level difference.
What do the monsters in Skypass Drop?
All monsters in Skypass drop: PassToken*, RefreshingPill, Vanilla, Sycee, Gold, GoldBar, GoldBars Meteor, Dragonball
What Happens if i D/C?
You will be sent to ApeCity. Be careful to make sure you've finished attacking when warping between stages as this will often D/C you.
Is this a fast way of getting meteors?
This Quest varies alot with speed and luck, the fastest i've sone it was 30seconds, and it's once taken me 2 hours. You can get stuck in one Level for an hour, then pass stright though all the others

Skypass Walkthough.
<STEP1>
The Guardian Stage
First you have to Speak with the Guardian of you level. If you go though to the next level repeat <STEP1> If you get sent to the battle Stage goto <STEP2> When your on the last level goto <Step3>

,-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------,
| Skypass Level 5 | Lev 110+ | Level 100+ | Lev 90-110 | Lev 80-100 | Lev - 90 |
|----------------------|-------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|-------------|
| Skypass Level 4 | Lev 110+ | Lev 80-100 | Level - 90 | Lev 90-110 | Lev 100+ |
|----------------------|-------------|----------------|----------------|--------------|---------------|
| Skypass Level 3 | Lev 100+ | Level 110+ | Lev 90-110 | Lev 80-100 | Lev - 90 |
|----------------------|-------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|-------------|
| Skypass Level 2 | Lev - 90 | Lev 80-100 | Lev 90-110 | Level 100+ | Lev 110+ |
|----------------------|-------------|----------------|----------------|---------------|--------------|
| Skypass Level 1 | Lev - 90 | Lev 80-100 | Lev 90-110 | Level 100+ | Lev 110+ |
`----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------`

<STEP2>
The battle Stage
The battle Stage is a small Platform with a Spawn of 2-5 monsters on it. You have to kill These monsters till they drop a PassToken*, once you have a PassToken speak with the StageGuard and he'll teleport you back to the Guardian Stage you were at befor entering. Goto <STEP1>

<STEP2.5>
The Final battle Stage
On the final Battle Platform you have to get a PassToken10, then speak with the StageGuard, he will then teleport you to the Prize Platform goto <Step4> or back to the last level, goto <Step3>

<Step3>
The Last Level
This works slightly Different as you will always be sent to the Battle Stage no matter what. Goto <STEP2.5>

<Step4>
The Prize Platform
Here you jump to the topd (82,187) and speak with "God Cloud" choosing Box1(always 4 meteors) or Box2(chance for 10meteors, 4 meteors, 10k, 1k)

I know Its long but I hope this helps.
Old 01/01/2007, 06:55   #6

it helps..but i kinda know all tt already xD but nice 1 though its better then tq's one
Old 01/01/2007, 08:48   #7

yeah this is a good guide JWG and if u can lv warrs there im gonna try it lol get high lv warr doing a quest should b funny.
Old 01/01/2007, 09:01   #8

nice guide...gonna go try it out first
Old 01/01/2007, 12:37   #9

cool thx