Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Helping you automine?

Discussion on Helping you automine? within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, youve aquired an autominer, you can open more than 2 CO windows and now you find yourself here. Is it because you really dnt have the brainpower to realise you dont have a miner and want me to tell you? Or are you just too lazy and decided that doing whatever i say as of now could possibly get you a miner =D Anyway the way i make my miners. Obviusly first you must make your miner, i wont explain how...if you dont know how leave. Name is not important but i would strongly advise you to make an archer. Now heres where the guide really starts :P You can do one of two things here;

1) Run around aimlessly panicing and screaming for a plvl like a retard <-- Not advised and if you do that i hope you die...repeatedly

2) Level your new archer to lvl 32. Why 32? You will have scatter AND iron arrows...lets face it, lucky arrows suck

If you have chosen option one, slap yourself hard and leave ^_^. If you opted for choice 2 then equip your archer and head for tg. Im not going to tell you the best position for your archer to stand in tg, as there are probably countless guides on this .Once you have found a good tg position you can speed up your archer in tg by stiging him with a water but if you dont have a water dont worry, you will still gain a few levels a day without stig.

Sooner or later your archer will hit lvl 40. You can either take your archer out of tg, give him a pickaxe and put him in pc mine to hopefully mine a few supers (dont bank on it...ive only ever mined 2 SDG's :&#092 OR alternatively you could leave your archer in tg a little longer untill it hits lvl 70, and can enter the ac or dc mines, and in my opinion those mines are where you make the most money .

In the ac/dc mines i would set your autominer to obviously disconnect on blue/red/black/attacking player and DISABLE the gem disconnector, or else you will only mine 1 gem at a time. I like to set my autominer to drop rate 1-4 gold ore as rate 5+ can sell for quite a bit, but thats not the best part. The best part of the ac/dc mines is the fact you can mine normal violet/moon gems

I like to save up 5-10 of these gems at a time . Hopefully whilst lvling your miner to 70 you didnt forget to keep getting archers to 40 as you will need normal gems from the pc mine for maximum profit Once you have saved some normal violet/moon gems you can start doing bluemouse I prefer to do bluemouse with a water tao as devine hare REALLY speeds up this quest but a water tao is not essential.

Trade your normal violets and moons for gold needles and start catching that mouse When your done you will notice that sometimes you got just Royalsword, others you got a mixture of Royalsword and Asternecklace and/or PinetimePicture. Ideally you want to have a equal amount of each item. IE a ratio of 1:1:1 for those math lovers And thats where your normal gems from the pc mine come in :P You can trade those for silver needles which, if you have a Royalsword in your inventory should give you an Asternecklace and/or Pinetumpicture.

Rinse and repeat untill you have an equal amount of swords, necklaces and pictures ^_^

***DONT FORGET TO LEAVE AT LEAST 9 SPACES IN YOUR INVENTORY OR ELSE YOU WILL NEED TO DISCARD SOME QUEST ITEMS***

Now that your finished head back to tc and speak with GeneralJudd and they will happily exchange 1x Royalsword, 1x Asternecklace and 1x Pinetumpicture for 9 mets..or a db You then either sell these mets, use them on your gear, try and spam them for sockets or eat them

So ends my guide :P If youve bothered reading it through then please let me know what you think. I was pretty tired when i wrote it and will probably have made ALOT of spelling errors. Also if there is any part of my guide that is unclear dont hesitate to tell me and i will try and update it ASAP

****Also if this has already been posted i apologise i know i should of used search and i am a very bad man
Old 12/01/2006, 13:01   #2

seems nice to me.. but i think the best part to get lvl 40+ is plvl at apes or snakes.. and with an archer after go to az and scatter.. you can go from 40 to about 60 in 1 day.. thats alot faster then TG.. just giving some advice hehe

oh and +1 K ofcoarse
Old 12/01/2006, 13:49   #3

Yea but some people are lazy Or just want to level their main all day like me. Thnx for the karma though :P
Old 12/02/2006, 22:26   #4

can i have the last 2 minutes of my life back?

why don't i just make a full party of my noobs and plvl them all to 40 with my warrior and put em in pc mine and collect bunches of dragons and rainbows? ...oh wait... thats what i did >.< my bad

=P
Old 12/03/2006, 02:35   #5

Yes, but this guide was to help you get lvl 70 miners quickly without plvling o_0 Anybody can just plvl lvl 40 miners :P