Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HowTo: HugeSnakes

Discussion on HowTo: HugeSnakes within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I saw lots of questions in the topic that described higher percentages of met and db drops in hugesnakes. Can I answer percentage questions? No. Can I answer questions about Super drops? No. All I can tell you is my results after a few days of trying to figure this out. This is the best way I have come across. First you need COPartner and a common knowledge of how to use it.

First, you'll need an archer that can 1hit HugeSnakes with scatter. Then you need a warrior/trojan that can 1hit HugeSnakes. Have both? Continue.

Tro/Warrior settings:
move: 75 area: 75
run

Archer Settings:

Right click
Run
move: 75 area: 75
arrows in F2 slot
F2 40 seconds

How its done and what will happen:

Basically, take your archer past the bridge at the bottom. You want to hunt to the farther right of the map so people on their way down don't pk you. You'll get pked anyways, but this lowers that chance of them seeing you if they're on their way to somewhere else. Start the bot.

Take the Tro/Warrior somewhere to the left a little of the archer. Start the bot.

Now you have to accounts botting in the same area at the same time. Leave them. I've noticed that after 3k kills I always start getting good stuff from both accounts. Why use a Tro/Warrior instead of an archer? Well, you do this because 2 archer would just own everything and mess up your botting. Also, you'll be using the Tro/Warrior. Once you get almost to 3k kills with the archer, you'll probably be low on arrows. Take the Tro/Warrior and trade all your stuff from your archer to them. Teleport to TC really quick and put up all of your items in the WH. Then take your tro/warrior and buy arrows. Go back and trade again. Trade arrows to archer. I hope you repaired your equips while you were in tc with your tro/warrior. Now start the bots again.

After doing this 1 time, you should be set for a few hours after 3k kills. I've done this and then left after all the trading for a few hours. Came back and every time I usually have either tons of mets and elite items/uni items OR some mets, some dbs, some supers, some elites, and some unis. Don't know about socks. This is the best method I have found of doing this to get nice items. Most of the time it's very simple to make 20mil a day using this method.

Why it works:
People will pk your tro/warrior and then not look for the archer.
The archer will get most of the nicer items, but if no one pks your tro/warrior, then they will get nice stuff too.
Not a lot of people go to hugesnakes.
You're 1hitting monsters that dont drop normal items, which means your inventory isn't full when you try to pick stuff.
You go through lots of monsters very quickly.

This is also helpful because it doesn't require super high lvl accounts. Each account requires only that it can 1hit hugesnakes.

Do I really make 20mil in 1 day? Yes. All the time? No.
Most of the time I can make near 20mil. Just follow the directions and you can find out. A lot of people said they hunted for 6 hours and got nothing. Yeah, well me too! But that's only with tro/warrior because they accidentally pick up pots and whatnot and it fills your inventory. Archers= dont pick up pots/scrolls because their attack is long ranged and doesnt allow for mistakes such as clicking too much once a monster is already dead and accidentally picking stuff.

I hope this has been good enough for no questions, but I'll read questions if you have them.
Old 10/26/2006, 02:44   #2

what lvl for the trojan to go there?
Old 10/26/2006, 16:41   #3

where are hugesnakes ?
Old 10/26/2006, 22:10   #4

id try this method but i cant get the copartner to work for me for some reson.
it jsut wont start up