Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Lab/wz AGAIN!!

Discussion on Free Lab/wz AGAIN!! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Hehe Ok, I was considering not telling anyone but I know ppl will find out this bug eventualy so I may as well share it and hope tq dont fix it.

remember the old met zone bug? Of cource you do and I know you miss it.

The new self un-delete tool tq added works exactly the same way. Its even better though cause there is no walking involved.

WARNING!!!! If you go to market the effect will be undone. If you go through market any time while doing this bug (such as coming from lab.) DO NOT ENTER MARKET OR IT WONT WORK

Step #1

Log off where you want to be when its done.

lets say your in lab 4 and want to come back w/o using tokens or vp. Simply log out and log back in here in lab 4.

Step #2

Scroll to town or get there by other means (I have not tested by dying but It SHOULD work even that way)

Step #3

Do things you want. Go hunt, do diss, repair, store mets/gems/db's/tokens or w/e you wana store.
Buy a scroll and delete your char (dont wory I tested it many times. If you dont belive me try with a noob)

Step #4

Go to website and un-delete the character.

its as simple as putting in your user name, password and server

Step #5

Log back into the game and you will be where you last loged off (in this example lab 4)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Uses:

Getting mets out of met zone withought dying or using under lvl 15 noob.

This is limited use as you cant have loged off in met zone... its still somewhat usefull though.

Going back into lab

I used this in my example and is prob the most usefull aplication for this.
Saves you time getting vp and saves cash on the tokens to get back to any level.

Not walking back to mine

Lets face it. Walking back to a mine once you sell ores and store gems is anoying. Using this you can go back to the exact spot you where mining at before.

Going back to wine zone

exact same thing as lab except wz costs less so its less desirable

Getting out of bot jail

This is an extreemly limited use as being sent to bot jail will usualy disconect you.

if you get sent to bot jail and do not disconect just delete your char. un-delete it and you will be back out of there with all your items.

-------------------

As I already said, There could be bugs with this system so dont blame me if tq stops letting you un-delete chars. I have tested it about 10-12 times and never had any snag. It takes about 10 seconds total to un-delete a char so its incredibly fast and easy.

It also works with tg if your to lazy to walk back to 120 stakes

Any karma would be apreciated. I found this bug myself and did not leach it from anyone. If anyone else reposts this idea please kill them as it is MY work and a bug I found.

Leaching would be anoying and somewhat dumb seing as its a simple idea.

Anyways karma if you wish and hopefully tq wont fix this.

WARNING!!!! If you go to market the effect will be undone. If you go through market any time while doing this bug (such as coming from lab.) DO NOT ENTER MARKET OR IT WONT WORK
Old 10/13/2006, 19:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well first of all, a kick *** exploit. I have tried about 5 times with noob and seems that if you delet your character in the spawn point of scroll (in tc ateast) you appear there. but if u move even one coordinate away, it will work. that is weird. +1k for saving my wrist from jumping to mz.
Old 10/13/2006, 19:37   #3

heheh your welcome

Yah, I discovered this by accident with my very first test of the un-delete system.... as I said I was gona keep it a secret to make tq not fix it but then i thought wait.... this is gona be found out sooner or later so i may as well help ppl with it.

Glad it helped
Old 10/13/2006, 19:37   #4

elite*gold: 20
I do see this works, but knowing TQ I won't even try to undelete my chars. Something tells me that I wouldn't put it past TQ to delete the char and tell me there was some stupid error.
Old 10/13/2006, 19:40   #5

I thought you were joking until I saw the news on CO website, that you actually can restore it.

Well, gg.
Im on testing it now.
Old 10/13/2006, 20:06   #6

umm,lets say your in the lab.... and your a archer and out of arrows.. you cant just delete your char than go to tc buy arrows and get back to the lab or so
coz if you buy the arrows and than delete your char your char will be back in TG but it wont have the arrows,right? :/
Old 10/13/2006, 20:32   #7

sure you can.

you log off in lab. scroll to twin buy arrows and everything and delete. Then restore and your back in lab with everything

the only thing it changes is your position. Not your items
Old 10/13/2006, 20:49   #8

pro
Old 10/13/2006, 20:49   #9

i dont understand
-.-
Old 10/13/2006, 21:35   #10

does it works if you get out of lab talking to the general? or is it like the old MZ bug and it only works with scrolls?
Old 10/13/2006, 21:45   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by hondureno@Oct 13 2006, 21:35
does it works if you get out of lab talking to the general? or is it like the old MZ bug and it only works with scrolls?
*** you ppl are kinda dumb.

It works no mater WHAT you do. It sends you where you last log off before you delete.

If you dont belive me. try with a noob char and figure out what works and doesnot
Old 10/13/2006, 22:59   #12

cool i'll try... mets are gonna be easier now hehe

good record setting
Old 10/13/2006, 23:22   #13

Kind of crazy exploit but great thank you very much for it ...
tho i won't try it on high lvl char ^^
Old 10/13/2006, 23:43   #14

ok I just did more testing

It apears that if you go to market it wont work (go figure :P)

I found this cause I was bringing my various miners to market to trade gems/cash to a noob and I noticed they dident go back to the mines and instead whent to the center of town. The same thing hapened when I whent to market and walked away from town.

If you go to market it will not work. And yes, it apears to be safe but I too do not 100 pc trust it
Old 10/14/2006, 03:14   #15

is it just me or does this exploit scare anyone else
watch them get rid of undeleting on the website after u delete your chars

but seriously good find
Closed Thread