Quote:
Originally posted by pro4never@Oct 12 2006, 16:26
and every single person that asks me for plvl no mater WHAT mobs I am at will instantly be pk'd/blocked or yelled at.
STOP ASKING FOR PLVL YOU GAY ******* X_X
asking for plvl is the most anoying thing you can possibly do ingame.
If I could magicly trade all my chars for the ability for no noobs to ever bother me again. I would do it and I am not joking.
I'd rather start from scratch so that they would **** off of me than deal with them.
I'd rather every single person on conquer aimboted (close enough now)
and I'd rather be raped by a cat with rabies.
So no, This guide sux and the person who is suggesting you wisper for plvl at hawks or wherever should be castrated and shot.
end of story
|
Hi,
Thank you for your comment.
Plvling is a process and exist in most of the game.
Plvling is a fair deal for those noob below level 70 in CO.
The Plvler gain the VP and the noob gain the exp.
For those who want to go to lab, they need VP to go in.
Of course you can use VP for met too.
It is OK that NOT to plvl any noob.
This is everyone choice.
It is less smart to PK a noob.
It may be a trick by a high level Fire tao.
If a noob is PKed, a Fire tao can take revenge easily.
The guide still work but just that it may NOT suitable for those who does not like to plvl others.
Wish you have a nice day..
DM