Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling an archer with CO Partner

Discussion on Leveling an archer with CO Partner within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First,Take a club , poleaxe , glaive [of your strenght ( and be sure you take a weapon that can atack more monsters at the same time )]
Then go wine zone (be sure u take 1 DMG ! )
After you do all these steppes , you must download the latest version of CO PARTNER , after you do that , enable it and bang ! you lvl alot without having to get out of winezone for arrows and bla bla .. :P
You must only go out of ther for dura , (be sure u repair the items before u go there)

And u can make alot of cash too ! Go metzone with the melee weapon of your choice ( be sure u get 1dmg from the meteor doves ! )
And just enable the bot there , you will have alot of mets !Your friends and enemyz will be gelous on you because you will be rich ! ;P

_-_NOTE_-_ I didn't steal this method from any other person or forum !
I have thought about this myself , if another user has already post something very similar to this , i apologise !

That's all ! Thank You !
Old 07/23/2006, 11:36   #2

lol u can lvl it with the bow and everything and alot faster

BUT u did mention the durability thing so gj lol
Old 07/23/2006, 14:38   #3

Thx , but what i wanted to say is :

The Arrows will finish before your item's dura gets off --> You waste money on healthwines and arrows
So you can lvl pretty good without having to check arrows or something like that , you know that CO Partner will quit the game if your dura is low
Old 07/23/2006, 19:10   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
melee lvling is faster than bow lvling after 110 or so. Adv is to camped on most servers for archers to lvl at. Wine zone got to few mobs for bow to be worth it.

This method is known by anyone who is worth anything and is just common sence. But you posted it and tryed to help so good work >_>
Old 07/24/2006, 23:09   #5

yep i just wanted to help
sorry lol if it sounds st*pid
Old 07/25/2006, 07:45   #6

ehh? why a club? u can level archer without putting a club.. with copartner u dont need a club