Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling Spiritual Healing and Toxic Fog TOGETHER =)

Discussion on Leveling Spiritual Healing and Toxic Fog TOGETHER =) within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leveling Spiritual Healing and Toxic Fog TOGETHER =)

Hey guys,
I've read numerous thread saying that foreverlove ring and miraculous gourd is the fastest way to lvl spiritual healing. However, I have found a better way to lvl the 2 most tedious skills in CO2; Spiritual Healing and Toxic Fog. And I would like to share it with others.

First of all, you will need a ninja and a trojan who needs to lvl toxic fog and spiritual healing respectively.
Secondly, you will need to have a bot program. (I use SV)
Third, you need to find a place with no players nor creatures. (I go to the little islands on bird island or roof top of mystic castle)
Lastly, your two chars need to sit on top of each other and make your bot use the spells they want to level (toxic fog for ninja and spiritual healing for trojan) but be sure to put your ninja on pk mode. Your ninja will fog on your trojan and make him lose health while lvling his toxic fog, whereas your trojan will sit and use spiritual healing everytime his stamina is full. Be sure to make them sit to regain stamina. Your spiritual healing should be fixed by the end of the night. On the other hand, toxic fog will take a few extra nights.

If this was found by someone else already, then just ignore this thread and sorry for wasting your time . If you find this useful, a thank won't bite
Feel free to add some comments!
Old 05/14/2010, 21:44   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Kindly dont double post also, wrong section

#Moved

We got lots of free programs for this =p