Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

General Judd and his mickey mouse DB

Discussion on General Judd and his mickey mouse DB within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First of all to all the flamers : Get a life
To the others : Hello

So, just wanted to tell that its also possible to get a Db only with the three main items (Asternecklace, pinetumpicture and royal sword) , there's one little trick though , i got two since i discovered it and thats a week ago now.
Goes like this get two combos of the three items ( i also had some extra asternecklaces 3 to be exact but i dont think this matters) . Go to twin city to exhange your items for mets but when you got the first nine mets make sure you dont have enough space in inventory for the next nine , Judd will say theres not enough space bla bla bla. Then drop some items so you have nine spaces , exchange with metJudd again and receive a DB!!

And please don't start replying in furious anger but first try it and then you can start flaming and liberate your frustations.

And about the search thing , its not been posted before and if so it must be somewhere deep down in the archive of 1914 - 18.
Also this is the right section to post this topic because it's a tip, and not in the meaning of giving money to the stripper or waitress.

Well , good luck to all

G
Old 05/19/2006, 15:23   #2

Well thanks for the info I will try it in a bit cause I got alot of gems to start cashing in.
Old 05/19/2006, 15:24   #3

wetrfgfd gdh
Old 05/19/2006, 16:48   #4

nice tip, I thought of that before but never actually tried it :P
Old 05/20/2006, 06:45   #5

Well I tried it and it didn't work for me but maybe I did it wrong I will try again tommorow.
Old 05/20/2006, 07:27   #6

It doesnt work out every time i think one times out of three , something like that,
maybe it depends if the general judd got laid the night before.
grtz
Old 05/21/2006, 06:03   #7

its a lie when you use it when your full ur stuff goes bb
Old 05/21/2006, 12:53   #8

There we go again,you sure didn't steal your name and for sure didn't bother trying it obviously.
I dont care if you test it or not , what the heck , but , if you're lazy **** doesn'tfeel like giving it a shot , then for sure you shouldn't post here some peanut brain bullshit and skip this topic and start flaming the next in your randomn pick i guess.
Since you're so sure of yourself why not help us with some proof like a record of what happens in Conquer (maybe you're playing the Japanese beta one , i'll pm you if you do k) you should notice that the writing is slightly different, so no screenshots but a recorded action of what happens to you when you have a full inventory, i would be delighted .
your's truefully
G
Old 05/21/2006, 17:04   #9

I tried 3 times, worked once
That TheFake guy is a liar
I did it and I didn't lose anything
Old 05/22/2006, 05:31   #10

I haven't tried this yet. But i'm doubting it works. Kinda like the Moonbox socket trick. Leave 1 spot open and click on a moonbox and you will get a socket. This isn't the case anymore. TheFake is correct you would lose your items if you drop any of the quest items. Droping mets and such you won't. Or if you would like to try, instead of dropping trade to a lvl 1 noob. No fear of losing anything.

~Chris
Old 05/22/2006, 07:38   #11

Who's talking about dropping quest items ? If you make the count , two combos of three and about six necklaces
The rest you fill up with stanchers for my part, and those you drop why in Judds name should you go dropping questr items? The point is the amount of space not the quality
Old 05/27/2006, 22:26   #12

Ok, I really wanted to try this and I've been doing this a lot during the last week. Unfortunately I haven't suceeded yet.
A ratio of 1/3, as 2 people said before would be awsome. For me its 0/32, in fact i regard this to be just another theory. (too bad though)
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=And what does the guy mean with MickeyMouse DB?' border='0' alt='And what does the guy mean with MickeyMouse DB?' />
Old 05/28/2006, 17:14   #13

i dunno if it works but i sure gonna try it soon
thx i will try
Old 05/28/2006, 23:52   #14

omg it work !!
Old 05/29/2006, 01:01   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by soricelg@May 28 2006, 23:52
omg it work !!
wanna get those chars banned?? lol

that is in fact a great way of banning ur enemies, sign your post with their names and hope GMs will ban them lol