Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

mining

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
well for as far i know it's all random but these tricks help to have better chances of getting gems

Old   #17

elite*gold: 20
Not any of these "tricks" are valid.

I have mined 20 normals in a row so getting a normal does NOT increase chance of next gem being ref or super that is BS.

Nothing in co is random it all has a algorythm.

1 maint a spot ya mine might give ya nothing but normals..Then ya wait till next maint and in same spot ya get mostly ref gems..The gem algorythm changes every maint there is no tricks to it anymore.It is just a matter of hitting the right day and the right algorythm.

I have mined nothing but ref gems and 2 supers in 1 spot for 2 days then after maint same spot got nothing but normals.

It is all generated by the server every maint what gems turn up on what spots,Not tricks.

Only "method" to it not trick is what was stated above...Wait till maint and then login and start mining and never move and just drop ores.

Old   #18

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,305
heh heh yah... I belive the whole stay in 1 spot thing only cause it works and saves time (When I am on a comp I am usualy doing 2-3 co windows at a time. I dont wana have to empty ores every 2 min) Also I have got many more gems than moving alot... Also the whole rumour of a sort of "invisible luck stat" that whent around co forums like a year ago seems to be true.... With my noob warrior I mined 3 ref drags 2 ref rain 2-3 other crappy ref gems and around 10 norm gems in about a week or so

mined for like 2-3 weeks with my water around same lvl same mine.. 1 normal gem...

Correct me if I am wrong but thats been going on a long time. Little to much to brush off as "luck"... I just gave up mining with that water lol. Mining all night and not being killed is hard enough but only getting 1 rate 3+ gold? thats just bull....
Old   #19

lol ive been mining in desert city mine i founf ref violet yippeeeeeeee.....

Old   #20

I dont write often... but here my tips:

Well. i've noticed that when ur ore rate increaces ur about to get a gem..

If u mine in a place like jail and leave ur char in the same spot for long time... u ill notice that the secuence of the ores was increasing like

rate2 iron
rato7 iron.......
rate3 gold...
sometimes it goes down. but one time i was so bored that i was mining while chatting and looked into it.

First- the speed of ores went up.
Second- the rate went up slowly.
Third- I got a normal dragon gem.(im a L129 warrior so i stayed there thinking nobody would kill me)
FOurh- i kept geting rate 8+ coppers and golds.
Fifth- I went afk to eat som,ething and when i came back i had a ref raimbow.

I warehoused all and came back to the same stop.
and TADA... low rates for long time till maint..

Another thing is that when u drop an ore it kinda restart.
If u mine afk and u get 2-3 mines ull notice the rate of ores.

Over.>>>>>>> Im not sure about this. but its how i look at stuff... keeps working on me... So the factS?
-always mine at same place
-dont drope ores if the rate is getting higer.
-if ur strong enough and get a cheap normal stay there... u might find another.
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by vladi+Oct 3 2005, 18:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vladi @ Oct 3 2005, 18:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--phoenix01134@Oct 2 2005, 23:45
hmm,mz on the my server has a **** load of pkers go there regularly so it aint realli safe to mine there for me >.<. so does PC mine give u gems fast too? im gona go try this out...
like i said pc is my fav, get about 4-6 gems a day there although there are alot of pkers in that mine

[/b][/quote]
6 gems a day? u kidding me?
Old   #22

why do people keep reviving old threads...
Old   #23

lolz i try to mining with the same spot and then i got 5 normals GEM in 1 day WTF
Old   #24

F all the **** that floats around.. im a minning freak... i have at least 4 miners going every second of every day for the past month and a half... and every day i get 5-7 gems at least... not and exageration.... and i only mine in pc mine...

step 1 go to lowest level doesnt matter what one... helps to go to one that would be picked last if a pker decided to go through...

step 2 start minning and dont move... doesnt matter what way you face...

step 3 sit there and drop ores untill your minning rate slows to the point where you can walk away for about 8 hours and know that when you come back your inventory will not have overfilled....

step 4 wake up

step 5 deposit gems in warehouse...

dont ever move and dont use just one or 2 minners.... and allways have the minners about 2 inches apart from each other in a cirlce/square whatever you want

and i dont care what anyone says about anything because i do this every day and i get at least 5-7 gems a day some norm some ref and some sup

the only trick to minning is finding a spot you wont get pked and sitting there for a long time... and yes sometimes you do get lucky and get a gem in a short ammount of time... but if you mine my way... there will never be a time you dont get gems... oh and if you get a gem leave it in your inventory or trade it to another char without moving NEVER move.. direction meens nothing so dont worry about it
Old   #25

I envy u guys&#33;&#33;
2 full weeks (14 days n nights) and NO GEM&#33;? tried tc prison and pc. i am using cotobo (it really roxs). WFT???

Edit
Just got a ref rain&#33;&#33; yay&#33;&#33;

Im concerned about new patch, will it mess up COtobo? or detect it?
Old   #26

Sigh.... well i consider myself a "pro" miner since i have 16 miners all lvl 40 on at same time (thank *** for the mutli client patch) and i have them all at very bottom on pc (less pkers i seem to come in contact with) and have them about evenly spaced all so i can drop 9 ore without moving for each one so i take a fairly large space up in that mine and my conclusions over the past weeks after pretty much non stop watching my guys for gems i found out

1.) Its all luck theres nothing that tells you your going toget a gem because i would acturally watch one of my guys get no ore for about 10 minutes thinking OMG ima get some super draggy or something then after a about 4 hours it finally fills up nutin on the other hand my guy sitting 2 spaces next to it just got 2 gems in 2 consectuve seconds (both norn) so im like wow wtf well that one miner kept gettting norm gems while all the others wouldnt accept 1 or 2 getting like 1 norm every other hour or ref then the next day my *star* miner wouldnt get **** and another one of my miners would get the most gems then other days all would be **** then again all might get 1 gem its unbelievably random i see no pattern

2.) I tryed to use a +2 pickaxe compared to a reg and they get same so pickaxes dont matter

3.) The only thing i agree with in this is that mz and pc give most gems pc definately gives moregems then tc even if u can stay alive and ac mine and dc mine barely give gems out also little better then tc in my opinion

All this comming from a miner whos spend much of conquer in them

P.S. :-P I&#39;ve gotten 16 gems one day 15 norms and a ref rainbow or draggy if ican remember thats my top i wanna beat it 8-/
Old   #27

this is my log of gems i mined and i don&#39;t see a pattern in it. i had 3 miners going all the time at same spot. they didn&#39;t move and only logged out during sm.
it doesn&#39;t say with miner mined wich gem cuz i don&#39;t believe in "char luck"

phoenix castle
---------------
9/11/05
---------------
normal dragon
refined phoenix
normal phoenix
normal kylin
normal rainbow
---------------
10/11/05
---------------