Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Superman Effect When Creating Team

Discussion on Superman Effect When Creating Team within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/29/2005, 13:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
tell me if you was Admin of Conquer you cood do it?
Old 10/29/2005, 20:29   #17

Nope..
Old 02/02/2006, 14:59   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by pro4never+Oct 12 2005, 05:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pro4never @ Oct 12 2005, 05:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--gamer123@Oct 2 2005, 15:51
but too bad its not like real superman on you lol it cood be use full like you have on you superman and no body see it and they think like this war lvl 15 got so mach attack lol it cood be usefull for archers and trojs and
of course to warriors P.S: can some body chake it if you can use like i told use superman and no body see it
and the superman will be forever lol
um.. it would not be usefull it would be ***!!! 10x faster lvling and plvling for all??? no offence but that beats the **** out of bjx lol... And yah as far as I can think that would be impossible. I belive moves would either be server based or checked by server. So yah.. it would be nice but it aint gona happen. This is just eye candy. Like the diff colour sdg effects and such

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I wantz free 10x dmg plix masteory' border='0' alt='I wantz free 10x dmg plix masteory' /> [/b][/quote]
surly well make u get ban or get to jail
Old 02/03/2006, 01:11   #19

Please REFRAIN from bumping OLD posts. The date of every post is listed on the top of every post.