Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] How To Crash Binary Servers

Discussion on [Release] How To Crash Binary Servers within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/13/2011, 12:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,565
lol, guys its not a proxy and it doesnt hook conquer.exe it doesnt require the target servers client to even be installed.......

2nd. of course its a blowfish encryption... what do u think tq use for the packet encryptions??? urh.. blowfish maybe?
Old 09/13/2011, 13:15   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
lol, guys its not a proxy
i didnt say it's proxy did I?

Quote:
and it doesnt hook conquer.exe it doesnt require the target servers client to even be installed.......
i didnt check it i just assumed u did it like that!

Quote:
2nd. of course its a blowfish encryption... what do u think tq use for the packet encryptions??? urh.. blowfish maybe?
Ulti-> Did you even read what i wrote?
because ur answers means u didn't read or u didn't get what i said 0.0
Old 09/13/2011, 13:26   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_PoP View Post
i didnt say it's proxy did I?

i didnt check it i just assumed u did it like that!

Ulti-> Did you even read what i wrote?
because ur answers means u didn't read or u didn't get what i said 0.0
i understood your point wich was this wolf guy doesnt know what he is doing.
Old 09/13/2011, 15:22   #34

at least i try With no help or anything btw i decrypt your program and i don't care what any one just say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_PoP View Post
what your doing is useless since he is hooking ur Conquer.exe
so he actually getting your Real Encryption key even if you packed
your exe and you have encrypted ur Exe strings he still able to get
your key, well other servers using TheEngimaProtector to check wither
you have opened Ulti's prog or not if you did the client crash/close
but this isn't really a fix to the prob, anynoob can just change Ulti's
prog Process Name&Process Id so the protection you made is really useless.
the real protection am guessing is to make your own Proxy which your
Client connect to it using Blowfish then your Proxy Connects to your sever
with another encryption system which is unPublic means it will be Hard to break,
but guess what you can't because ur using Binary which is hard-coded .
so stop trying LOL!!
you say it is hooking who dont understand here
Old 09/13/2011, 15:40   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolF:d View Post
at least i try With no help or anything btw i decrypt your program and i don't care what any one just say

you say it is hooking who dont understand here
What's your server?
Old 09/13/2011, 15:48   #36

Why???
Old 09/13/2011, 15:55   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolF:d View Post
Why???
Show us you protected your server. Either come with evidence or shut up.
Old 09/13/2011, 16:20   #38

so..?? the program dont even work on my server :P
Old 09/13/2011, 16:30   #39

ROFL!!!
@Wolf: Epic fail for you.
First of all, you don't need a conquer client to use this. Second, it's avoidable with 2 methods that I can think of but I won't post it here.
Third, if your using binaries,YOU ARE ******. Why? Like mrpop said, encryption is hard coded and is public. If your smart enough, you can avoid it.
and wolf, what is your server since your confidently enough to believe your server is safe.
Old 09/13/2011, 17:10   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyTearZz View Post
ROFL!!!
@Wolf: Epic fail for you.
First of all, you don't need a conquer client to use this. Second, it's avoidable with 2 methods that I can think of but I won't post it here.
Third, if your using binaries,YOU ARE ******. Why? Like mrpop said, encryption is hard coded and is public. If your smart enough, you can avoid it.
and wolf, what is your server since your confidently enough to believe your server is safe.
epic win
Old 09/13/2011, 17:21   #41

elite*gold: 28
Oohhh ulti, I like I like!

I'll mess around with it later, really cant be ****** to create accounts right now.

Mhmm <3

#edit
"Your listening to DJ Ulti" You DJ?

#edit2:
I can cause the application to crash quite quickly by spamming "Check for profile updates". It seems to redownload them everytime I click it? Upon clicking it twice the progressbar kinda starts from the wrong end. In a coders point of view, ProgressBar's value is set to 100 from the previous update check therefor making it look kinda cool but incorrect. Er, It would be handy to have a back button on the "Attack server" screen too?

#edit3
The crash from spamming "Check for profile bla bla" is caused by uhm, Well, The "servers.exe" doesnt exist, I assume your deleting it and redowloading it and it cannot do it delete and download faster then I can hit the check for profile updates as the button appears before the file is actually fully written.

#edit4
Click the progressbar while its doing its stuff can also cause a "Access is denied" error.

#edit5

**** this, If they have to be in TC you do require to have there clients on your computer in order to move them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2011, 17:45   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
Oohhh ulti, I like I like!

I'll mess around with it later, really cant be fucked to create accounts right now.

Mhmm <3

#edit
"Your listening to DJ Ulti" You DJ?

#edit2:
I can cause the application to crash quite quickly by spamming "Check for profile updates". It seems to redownload them everytime I click it? Upon clicking it twice the progressbar kinda starts from the wrong end. In a coders point of view, ProgressBar's value is set to 100 from the previous update check therefor making it look kinda cool but incorrect. Er, It would be handy to have a back button on the "Attack server" screen too?

#edit3
The crash from spamming "Check for profile bla bla" is caused by uhm, Well, The "servers.exe" doesnt exist, I assume your deleting it and redowloading it and it cannot do it delete and download faster then I can hit the check for profile updates as the button appears before the file is actually fully written.

#edit4
Click the progressbar while its doing its stuff can also cause a "Access is denied" error.

#edit5

Fuck this, If they have to be in TC you do require to have there clients on your computer in order to move them.

next release will auto create accounts, log them in create characters and place them in tc then start the attack

:P

thanks for the heads up
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2011, 18:21   #43

nice 30k ping with 3 characters on

5 chars made me dc XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2011, 20:07   #44

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yeah, that's all.

<3 you Ulti.
Old 09/13/2011, 20:49   #45

7 players crashed server 1 of ShadowCo xD

Edit:
ShadowCo has some ignorant staff on chatbox.
Before beginning an attack, I told them on chatbox I'll be attacking them, no one listened.
I began attacking, chatbox flooded. "hey gm, lagggyyyyyy". Again, I said I'm causing the lag. No one listened. 90% of the server dc'd. Still no one listened despite my repeated attempts to tell him. A friend of mine got on chatbox and said. "Neal is attacking server. Help." People still didn't reply. ShadowCO is full of retards. Once I get home from college, shadowco isn't gonna see the end of attacks. With a dedi and 3 vps at my disposals, ShadowCo as well as ZathCo isn't gonna see the end of any attacks.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
binary, crash, private, server