Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass Chat Filter

Discussion on Bypass Chat Filter within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/22/2007, 09:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
thx man working
Old 12/24/2007, 22:40   #17

elite*gold: 0
The dumbest word they banned was 'come,' like 'can u come here?'
geez

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gah, help with chat filter.
04/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
For some reason my chat filter is enabled.. I can't disable it.. I've tryed deleting the chatfilter.ini or whatever it was called, but I'm still filtered. Does anyone know how to disable this?
Chat-filter.
09/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
After 5066, Opening and deleting all the text in my "ChatFilter" file does not remove the **** for "cuss words". Is it a new file or is it in the .exe now? If so, can someone post how/where to remove it now?
How to bypass chat filter. patch 5066
09/23/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Very simple. Go in ini folder in your co folder. Find the silence.dat file and delete it. Restart co. The filter is client side. Whenever u type a filtered word (lets say ass), filter replaces it by ***. If u removed ur filter, it will not, so if you type ass, people with filter will see it un-filtered. If someone with filter on types ***, you will get the censored ***.
Chat Filter
09/21/2007 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Has anyone tried to bypass this or get around it yet? It is definetly client side and not server side. When I had not logged out yet after the update I could talk with ... and www while others in my party could not. Kind of stating the obvious, but just curious if anyone has looked into this at all??